Tuesday, May 3, 2016 • Midnight Edition • "The number two comic book website."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

If Uncle Rich is right about new members of JLA 3000

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Juan Cena

DANG!

Postby Juan Cena » Thu Aug 14, 2014 10:46 pm

Lord Ice wrote:
And Legion, which this was supposed to replace, is coming back. Coincidence? :wink:

At least a Legion is coming back.

Juan Cena

DANG!

Postby Juan Cena » Thu Aug 14, 2014 11:05 pm

And let's hear it for placing the two best-known light-hearted characters in the DCU in a dismal, dystopic future.

Derek Holtom

FACEBOOKTron

Postby Derek Holtom » Fri Aug 15, 2014 3:49 am

lol i'll take what I can get

fieldy snuts

Rain Partier

Postby fieldy snuts » Fri Aug 15, 2014 4:38 am

So two great characters joining a book that sucks.

Kinda like sticking a gold bad onto a turd. Sure it's got gold, but you'll have to take it with the turd.

dairydead

Humuhumunukunukuapuaa

Postby dairydead » Fri Aug 15, 2014 10:56 am

enough with this uncle rich bullshit

IvCNuB4

Staff Writer

Postby IvCNuB4 » Fri Aug 15, 2014 11:38 am

Lord Ice wrote:And Legion, which this was supposed to replace, is coming back. Coincidence? :wink:

I don't think it was ever said that JL3K was a planned replacement for the LOSH. That last two tries at the Legion title tanked so after the last one was cancelled, instead of launching a 3rd attempt they decided to try something else. Was this a title a smash ? Apparently not, but that's the gamble with any title.

misac

Outhouse Editor

Postby misac » Fri Aug 15, 2014 11:45 am

IvCNuB4 wrote:

I don't think it was ever said that JL3K was a planned replacement for the LOSH. That last two tries at the Legion title tanked so after the last one was cancelled, instead of launching a 3rd attempt they decided to try something else. Was this a title a smash ? Apparently not, but that's the gamble with any title.

Oh brother, don't say that here! You'll get an earful. :lol:

IvCNuB4

Staff Writer

Postby IvCNuB4 » Fri Aug 15, 2014 12:56 pm

We've heard it all before :lol:

Juan Cena

DANG!

Postby Juan Cena » Fri Aug 15, 2014 2:56 pm

IvCNuB4 wrote:

Did you forget about that rumor already?

http://www.theouthousers.com/forum/the-news-stand/uncle-rich-has-legion-rumor-t92427.html

Grayson

Outhouse Drafter

Postby Grayson » Fri Aug 15, 2014 3:00 pm

Hmmm...well if this turns out to be true, I would be willing to give this book another try.

Rockman

Rain Partier

Postby Rockman » Fri Aug 15, 2014 4:57 pm

dairydead wrote:enough with this uncle rich bullshit

Well he's actually my Uncle

but all you other guys please stop.

Herald

YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Postby Herald » Fri Aug 15, 2014 6:22 pm

Meh. It's still the DCnU version of the characters, which is bound to be a faint mockery of the real deal. :smt102

Pharozonk

cheese

Postby Pharozonk » Sat Aug 16, 2014 9:39 am

Herald wrote:Meh. It's still the DCnU version of the characters, which is bound to be a faint mockery of the real deal. :smt102

I'm already dreading the horrible redesign for Ted's costume.

holtom2000

dINGO

Postby holtom2000 » Sat Aug 16, 2014 9:33 pm

But the rumour is they are pet reboot versions!

Spektre

rubber spoon

Postby Spektre » Sat Aug 16, 2014 10:00 pm

holtom2000 wrote:But the rumour is they are pet reboot versions!

That'd make about as much sense as the DCFU's origin story...

Pandora: Barry Allen...I will use you to bring together again that which was once torn asunder...except for these two guys, one of whom is dead, who I'll put on ice for 1000 years.

There are two of them I guess so instead of 500 years, we get 1000.

http://youtu.be/CO8kFHCXiEg

(Don't be talking to me about there being no good 70s music Old Doc! listen what we had for TV themes!)

leave a comment with facebook