Advertisement

I, Vampire #10 (Death To The Hellspawn Spoilers)

Discuss the latest comic book news and front page articles, read or post your own reviews of comics, and talk about anything comic book related. Threads from the two subforums below will also show up here. News Stand topics can also be read and posted in from The Asylum.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Punchy
Staff Writer

Liked in: 109 posts
Title: This guy, right?

I, Vampire #10 (Death To The Hellspawn Spoilers)

Postby Punchy » Sat Jun 30, 2012 7:47 am

Wow, this issue really ramped things up, the Van Helsings do not mess around. I’m of two minds about this issue, I really liked what happened in the plot, with Andrew fighting Mary and then the Van Helsings showing up to straight-up Napalm the shit out the Vampire Camp leading to massive slaughter and war. That was hardcore, and oh yeah, the Van Helsings are also Zombies. What I didn’t like was the rather rambling game of philosophical one-upmanship that was going on between Professor Troughton and the head Van Helsing, it was just kind of pretentious, and a bit like #1, I had trouble following which muddy-coloured caption box was which character. But those misgivings were gone when the bombs dropped, Fialkov and Sorrentino did those pages brilliantly, the scale of it… wow. I can’t wait to see where this book goes from here, it’s way more epic than I expected it to be at this point, and that’s great.

Advertisement

leave a comment with facebook

Return to The News Stand