Advertisement

I, Vampire #4 (sissy-boy vampires Spoilers)

Discuss the latest comic book news and front page articles, read or post your own reviews of comics, and talk about anything comic book related. Threads from the two subforums below will also show up here. News Stand topics can also be read and posted in from The Asylum.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Punchy
Staff Writer

Liked in: 65 posts
Title: Shitlord

I, Vampire #4 (sissy-boy vampires Spoilers)

Postby Punchy » Wed Jan 04, 2012 2:53 pm

Kind of convenient isn’t it that John Constantine just happened to be in the same random no-horse town as Andrew? Very convenient indeed. But I don’t really mind because it was a really fun guest-appearance and Fialkov writes a pretty good Constantine, once Milligan leaves the book, perhaps he can take over? Although smoking in restaurants is banned across the whole of the UK, so John Constantine would probably be used to that. This issue was kind of a pause from the main plot, but it developed the theme of Andrew’s inner strength being what sets him apart from other Vamps, and that it’s all about self-control. The fact that the Vampire he killed is Tig’s dad is very interesting too, that should be an interesting plotline. Sorrentino’s art continues to be perfect for the tone of the series, the depiction of Constantine was almost as good as Tim Bradstreet.

Advertisement

leave a comment with facebook

Return to The News Stand