Saturday, August 27, 2016 • Morning Edition • "Shit happens here."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

Villains For Hire #4 (One month earlier... Spoilers)

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Punchy

Staff Writer

Postby Punchy » Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:55 pm

Although the wrap-up to this story did feel a bit rushed, it was still a good ending, and I really enjoyed the chaos of the fight at Purple Man’s base, you didn’t know who was going to turn on who and who was controlling who. In a series that’s all about someone being in control, a scene with absolutely no guiding hand was very exciting. I suppose I should have guessed that Paladin wasn’t actually dead and was pretending to be Scourge, but I must admit I didn’t, I totally fell for DnA’s fake-out. Stupid me. I wonder what’s next for Misty Knight, the last page here says she’ll be showing up next in Defenders. Will she get back together with Iron Fist? I’m not sure where I stand on that, I like her budding relationship with Paladin. It’s a shame we won’t be getting any more ‘For Hire’ stories, I’ve really enjoyed them.

leave a comment with facebook