Advertisement

A Voice in the Dark SDCC Trailer Hits the Web

Discuss the latest comic book news and front page articles, read or post your own reviews of comics, and talk about anything comic book related. Threads from the two subforums below will also show up here. News Stand topics can also be read and posted in from The Asylum.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

LOLtron
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Liked in: 360 posts

Postby LOLtron » Tue Jul 23, 2013 3:21 pm

Check out the Comic Con trailer for Larime Taylor's A Voice in the Dark, now an ONGOING from Top Cow!

If, like us, you've been following the rise of A Voice in the Dark by Larime Taylor from wildly successful Kickstarter project to ongoing series from Top Cow's Minotaur line of black and white creator owned comics, you know that the official announcement was made at the Top Cow panel at San Diego Comic Con last weekend. Well, the video trailer that played at the panel is available online now, so check it out. You can also head over to Larime's newly revamped website and pick up one of the few remaining copies of the Kickstarter graphic novel before it becomes a super rare collectors' item!

I've read it, and I loved it. And this is me - I hate everything! Seriously, you want to get in on this as soon as possible so you can tell all your friends you were into it before it becomes an HBO TV show or something and then everyone, even your mom, is talking about it on Facebook. I mean, really, how lame are you? Get into A Voice in the Dark before your mom, for fuck's sake!!!

The first issue from Top Cow ships in November.

Here's the trailer:

A Voice in the Dark Comic Con trailer from Michael La Breche on Vimeo.

Written or Contributed by Jude Terror

READ THIS ARTICLE ON THE FRONT PAGE, HUMANS!

Advertisement

GHERU

YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Liked in: 484 posts

Re: A Voice in the Dark SDCC Trailer Hits the Web

Postby GHERU » Tue Jul 23, 2013 3:26 pm

is it cool to clap?
RUviews
Benderbrau wrote:Welcome to the Outhouse. Where civility means you're doing it wrong.

Kat_Rocha
Whale Castrato

Liked in: 0 post

Re: A Voice in the Dark SDCC Trailer Hits the Web

Postby Kat_Rocha » Tue Jul 23, 2013 4:11 pm

This is a GREAT comic whose progress I have been following for a while. Definately a must!

-Kat

leave a comment with facebook

Return to The News Stand