Saturday, January 20, 2018 • Midnight Edition • "Where keepin' it real goes wrong."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

What Graphic Novel Are You Reading?

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

User avatar

Windom URL

Rain Partier

Postby Windom URL » Mon Nov 19, 2012 5:06 pm

Arion wrote:
Oh OK.
Thanks!


I had never heard of Dash Shaw. Someone told me today he's a member of the Brooklyn Hipsters Cartoonists Union, though.
User avatar

Arion

Twenty-Something

Postby Arion » Mon Nov 19, 2012 5:07 pm

Black Jumbo wrote:
I had never heard of Dash Shaw. Someone told me today he's a member of the Brooklyn Hipsters Cartoonists Union, though.


Yeah, I'm not familiar with Dash either.
User avatar

Windom URL

Rain Partier

Postby Windom URL » Mon Nov 19, 2012 5:18 pm

Arion wrote:
Yeah, I'm not familiar with Dash either.


Apparently he's a small-time indie actor as well.

Brooklyn hipster?

Image

She was probably right.
User avatar

Arion

Twenty-Something

Postby Arion » Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:55 pm

Black Jumbo wrote:
Apparently he's a small-time indie actor as well.

Brooklyn hipster?

Image

She was probably right.


He looks young.
And she looks full of regret.
User avatar

covalesky

Expert Post Whore

Postby covalesky » Thu Nov 22, 2012 5:54 am

Image

This is a masterpiece!

Sci-fi + Fantasy + a love story + outcasts = me in love with a comic book series.
User avatar

Arion

Twenty-Something

Postby Arion » Thu Nov 22, 2012 5:23 pm

covalesky wrote:Image

This is a masterpiece!

Sci-fi + Fantasy + a love story + outcasts = me in love with a comic book series.


Are you going to review it? I only reviewed the first issue.
User avatar

covalesky

Expert Post Whore

Postby covalesky » Thu Nov 22, 2012 5:28 pm

Arion wrote:
Are you going to review it? I only reviewed the first issue.


Already done it. Didn't felt like working hard today.
User avatar

Arion

Twenty-Something

Postby Arion » Thu Nov 22, 2012 5:33 pm

covalesky wrote:
Already done it. Didn't felt like working hard today.


Oh, I'll go read it then.

Meanwhile, here's mine:

http://artbyarion.blogspot.com/2012/04/ ... aples.html

Enjoy.
User avatar

covalesky

Expert Post Whore

Postby covalesky » Thu Nov 22, 2012 6:04 pm

Arion wrote:
Oh, I'll go read it then.

Meanwhile, here's mine:

http://artbyarion.blogspot.com/2012/04/ ... aples.html

Enjoy.


Dunno how it went by me unnoticed.

Great review Arion.
User avatar

GHERU

Rain Partier

Postby GHERU » Thu Nov 22, 2012 6:16 pm

Mud Man vol 1
Image
User avatar

Arion

Twenty-Something

Postby Arion » Fri Nov 23, 2012 5:27 pm

covalesky wrote:
Dunno how it went by me unnoticed.

Great review Arion.


Thank you. Too bad I won't be reviewing the next issues.
User avatar

Punchy

Staff Writer

Postby Punchy » Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:30 am

Image
User avatar

Punchy

Staff Writer

Postby Punchy » Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:31 am

Image
User avatar

Arion

Twenty-Something

Postby Arion » Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:31 am

Punchy & GHERU, feel free to share your opinions about what you've read.

Meanwhile, I see my avatar has been replaced by a pink pony. That's so f***ing gay!
User avatar

Punchy

Staff Writer

Postby Punchy » Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:11 pm

Image

leave a comment with facebook


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Chessack, Google [Bot], karmakaze and 49 guests