Tuesday, July 26, 2016 • Morning Edition • "Shit happens here."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

What Graphic Novel Are You Reading?

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Sunless

crash test dummy

Postby Sunless » Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:06 pm

Last one I read was volume one of Crossed Wish You Were Here. I don't read webcomics, I'm a paper guy and this Crossed volume is one of the best.

Grayson

Outhouse Drafter

Postby Grayson » Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:19 pm

Providing that I don't get distracted this evening, I believe that I am going to pick up where I left off and continue rereading Grant Morrison's New X-Men Omnibus.

When I left off, I was only 5 or 6 issues in so I have a lot of fun stuff ahead of me.

Keb

<( ' . ' )>

Postby Keb » Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:32 pm

Starting:
I know I said I wouldn't buy another green sticker book after the destanking fiasco but at $12 I couldn't pass this one up.

Punchy

Staff Writer

Postby Punchy » Tue Mar 05, 2013 7:04 am

GHERU

Rain Partier

Postby GHERU » Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:43 am

http://www.theouthousers.com/index.php/ ... ode-2.html

Arion

Twenty-Something

Postby Arion » Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:29 am

Punchy wrote:[

That's the one that most Peruvians consider either racist or quite offensive. I can still enjoy it as a comic book reader but I think Hergé should have done a better job with the Incas.

covalesky

Expert Post Whore

Postby covalesky » Tue Mar 05, 2013 6:06 pm

Im 1/3 in. So far is one of the best superhero books I've had the pleasure to read.

Arion

Twenty-Something

Postby Arion » Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:37 pm

covalesky wrote:Image

Im 1/3 in. So far is one of the best superhero books I've had the pleasure to read.

It's amazing. That was the first Busiek book I read and I became a fan right away.

misac

Outhouse Editor

Postby misac » Wed Mar 06, 2013 1:08 pm

Batman Inc. – Really liked the first two issues with Batman Japan. Native American Batman was really good too. There were a few issues where I had no idea what was going on. :smt102

I did like it more than not, really liked the art.

misac

Outhouse Editor

Postby misac » Wed Mar 06, 2013 1:09 pm

Punchy wrote:Image

After watching the movie I've been wanting to try the comics.

Arion

Twenty-Something

Postby Arion » Wed Mar 06, 2013 2:39 pm

misac wrote:Batman Inc. – Really liked the first two issues with Batman Japan. Native American Batman was really good too. There were a few issues where I had no idea what was going on. :smt102

I did like it more than not, really liked the art.

The tpb had a lot of extras about Morrison´s concepts. He had a lot of exciting and original ideas, but that's something you can't really tell just by reading the comics, I guess the overall result is not as good as it could have been.

legoroni

Snake On A Plane

Postby legoroni » Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:49 pm

I'm reading Superman: Red Son right now. If you haven't read it yet, you should. It's a very well written elseworlds book.

Punchy

Staff Writer

Postby Punchy » Thu Mar 07, 2013 8:56 am

Arion

Twenty-Something

Postby Arion » Thu Mar 07, 2013 11:41 am

legoroni wrote:I'm reading Superman: Red Son right now. If you haven't read it yet, you should. It's a very well written elseworlds book.

The best.

covalesky

Expert Post Whore

Postby covalesky » Thu Mar 07, 2013 11:53 am

Arion wrote:
It's amazing. That was the first Busiek book I read and I became a fan right away.

I'm totally in love with this

leave a comment with facebook