Monday, May 30, 2016 • Afternoon Edition • "Assholes welcome."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

What Graphic Novel Are You Reading?

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Grayson

Outhouse Drafter

Postby Grayson » Fri Dec 13, 2013 5:19 pm

Keb wrote:Just got a Secret Warriors omnibus for $40.

New.

:shock: New? Dang!

Punchy

Staff Writer

Postby Punchy » Fri Dec 13, 2013 5:36 pm

Keb

<( ' . ' )>

Postby Keb » Fri Dec 13, 2013 6:04 pm

Grayson wrote:

Yup. New.

Grayson

Outhouse Drafter

Postby Grayson » Fri Dec 13, 2013 6:24 pm

Keb wrote:Yup. New.

That's a great price, I'm kinda jealous. :oops:

Keb

<( ' . ' )>

Postby Keb » Fri Dec 13, 2013 7:47 pm

They had other ones there too. I might go back and get some other ones although I'm saving some scratch for the Byrne F4 Omnibus 2.

Grayson

Outhouse Drafter

Postby Grayson » Fri Dec 13, 2013 8:01 pm

Saving is definitely the name of the game right now. Doesn't help that the second Fear Agent Library Edition and a ton of great Omnibuses like Remender's Uncanny X-Force and Annihilation are getting ready to come out soon.

Keb

<( ' . ' )>

Postby Keb » Fri Dec 13, 2013 8:16 pm

Grayson wrote:Saving is definitely the name of the game right now. Doesn't help that the second Fear Agent Library Edition and a ton of great Omnibuses like Remender's Uncanny X-Force and Annihilation are getting ready to come out soon.

Aren't you saving up for a house?

I try to get them from BMV just because they're so much cheaper.

They had the Remender Punisher omnibus but I already have those trades. I think they had Ultimate Spider-Man and Acts of Vengeance too.

Grayson

Outhouse Drafter

Postby Grayson » Fri Dec 13, 2013 9:53 pm

Keb wrote:Aren't you saving up for a house?

We were but we're also saving for the wedding, so we ultimately chose to put the house on hold for now.

Keb

<( ' . ' )>

Postby Keb » Sat Dec 14, 2013 12:26 am

Grayson wrote:
We were but we're also saving for the wedding, so we ultimately chose to put the house on hold for now.

You can always buy a house later ;)

Thor God of Thunder v2: Godbomb - was nice to see Gorr the God Butcher play out. I liked that he was a finite villain and the Necrosword had a chance of coming back. I did feel like the intensity dropped a bit with this arc though. Future Asgard was a cool idea but I kind of want to see that nexus of gods thing explored in the future. Sad to see Esad Ribic off this title too.

Zero

Zombie Guard

Postby Zero » Sat Dec 14, 2013 2:19 am

Keb wrote:You can always buy a house later ;)

Thor God of Thunder v2: Godbomb - was nice to see Gorr the God Butcher play out. I liked that he was a finite villain and the Necrosword had a chance of coming back. I did feel like the intensity dropped a bit with this arc though. Future Asgard was a cool idea but I kind of want to see that nexus of gods thing explored in the future. Sad to see Esad Ribic off this title too.

Ribic's coming back, he's on the story after Garney's.

LobsterJ

Expert Post Whore

Postby LobsterJ » Sat Dec 14, 2013 12:38 pm

Grayson wrote:

ebay user "dheader" has them for new for $20.99 plus 6 bucks shipping if you are looking for a cheap copy.

Arion

Twenty-Something

Postby Arion » Sat Dec 14, 2013 4:09 pm

Zero wrote:

I'm glad to hear that.

Grayson

Outhouse Drafter

Postby Grayson » Sat Dec 14, 2013 4:35 pm

LobsterJ wrote:ebay user "dheader" has them for new for $20.99 plus 6 bucks shipping if you are looking for a cheap copy.

Perhaps I will look in to that. Thanks for the heads up! 8)

Keb

<( ' . ' )>

Postby Keb » Sat Dec 14, 2013 7:25 pm

Zero wrote:

I like Garney so neat.

Ribic is pretty perfect for the tone of the story though. That single issue Gorr origin story felt really awkward.

Arion

Twenty-Something

Postby Arion » Sun Dec 15, 2013 12:06 pm

Keb wrote:I like Garney so neat.

Ribic is pretty perfect for the tone of the story though. That single issue Gorr origin story felt really awkward.

Guice did that one, right?

leave a comment with facebook