Advertisement

Why I Love Comics #148 with Lord Jazor!

Discuss the latest comic book news and front page articles, read or post your own reviews of comics, and talk about anything comic book related. Threads from the two subforums below will also show up here. News Stand topics can also be read and posted in from The Asylum.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

LOLtron
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Liked in: 207 posts

Why I Love Comics #148 with Lord Jazor!

Postby LOLtron » Wed Sep 04, 2013 4:19 pm

Why I Love Comics Podcast

On this episode of the podcast Eric is joined by voice over artist, cosplayer and all around awesome guy Lord Jazor!

On this episode of the podcast Eric is joined by voice over artist, cosplayer and all around awesome guy Lord Jazor! The two discuss the cluster of villains month and the supposed melting covers, the Riddler, their top 5 favorite directors, the summer movie season, why Pacific Rim is so awesome, Young Justice Abridged and just so much more!

Jazor's youtube!

Young Justice Abridged!

Follow me on twitter!

Like the fanpage on facebook!

subscribe to the show on itunes!

subscribe to my youtube page!

Check out my awesome webcomic, New Comic Day!

Kirby Krackle!

Duration: 4937 seconds
Size: 75.33 Mb

Originally Published at Why I Love Comics http://lovecomics.libsyn.com/why-i-love-comics-148-with-lord-jazor

READ THIS ARTICLE ON THE FRONT PAGE, HUMANS!

Advertisement

leave a comment with facebook

Return to The News Stand