Monday, June 25, 2018 • Afternoon Edition • "Something about hobo piss."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

Why do many fans seem to want Iceman to be gay?

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Rob Thompson

Humuhumunukunukuapuaa

Postby Rob Thompson » Thu Apr 23, 2015 10:11 am

This whole discussion has reminded me of an old John D. MacDonald quote, delivered via his character, Travis McGee:

... a frightening number of people in the world are unaware of the actual living reality of the human beings around them. It is the complete absence of empathy in action. They believe themselves to be real, of course, yet they merely lack the imagination to see that other persons are also real in the same way and on the same terms. Thus, even though they go through the obligatory social forms and personal relationships, all other people are objects rather than people. If all other people are objects, then there can be no psychic trauma involved in treating them as objects.

IvCNuB4

Staff Writer

Postby IvCNuB4 » Thu Apr 23, 2015 10:13 am

Arion wrote:
He's all about fun. Just look at his first costume. It was just underwear and boots. Who else could parade around wearing just that?

Rob Thompson

Humuhumunukunukuapuaa

Postby Rob Thompson » Thu Apr 23, 2015 10:16 am

IvCNuB4 wrote:

:lol:

Arion

Twenty-Something

Postby Arion » Thu Apr 23, 2015 9:00 pm

IvCNuB4 wrote:

Well, if someone like the Spectre asks you to bend over and loose your pants, what choice have you got?

He could make the entire world gay if he wanted to. Now that's real power.

Rebirth NoctourneM

Rain Partier

Postby Rebirth NoctourneM » Thu Apr 23, 2015 11:09 pm

Arion wrote:
Well, if someone like the Spectre asks you to bend over and loose your pants, what choice have you got?

He could make the entire world gay if he wanted to. Now that's real power.

Not on Black Alices watch.

Glaeken

Motherfucker from Hell

Postby Glaeken » Thu Apr 23, 2015 11:21 pm

Cavemold wrote:i don't know... I don't think it really matters though. I don't think ice is gay. Ice is pretty cold. :-D

There are females who would say that the way I use ice is pretty hot. :-D :groucho:

habitual

Silly French Man

Postby habitual » Fri Apr 24, 2015 9:22 am

Glaeken wrote:
There are females who would say that the way I use ice is pretty hot. :-D :groucho:

Human females?

Hab

Rob Thompson

Humuhumunukunukuapuaa

Postby Rob Thompson » Fri Apr 24, 2015 10:35 am

http://wkbn.com/2015/04/23/straight-pride-fliers-removed-from-ysu-campus/

:lol:

leave a comment with facebook