Advertisement

Wolverine #307 (You're my Sistine Chapel Spoilers)

Discuss the latest comic book news and front page articles, read or post your own reviews of comics, and talk about anything comic book related. Threads from the two subforums below will also show up here. News Stand topics can also be read and posted in from The Asylum.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Punchy
Staff Writer

Liked in: 89 posts
Title: Shitlord

Wolverine #307 (You're my Sistine Chapel Spoilers)

Postby Punchy » Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:21 am

More sick and twisted fun with Doctor Rot and his family. This guy is really becoming a great villain, he has the potential to be the Joker to Wolverine’s Batman, a creepy nutcase who has parallels with our hero, and boy, is he creepy. It was pretty obvious that Wolverine’s escape attempt was a fake-out, that it was all in his head, but the reveal worked well and Pelletier really kicked ass with all of the slicin’ and dicin’, I didn’t think he’d be a good fit for such a dark storyline, but he’s proved me wrong. I also liked how the reason Rot could control Wolverine was because of Weapon X’s tampering, even though he has his memories now, the spectre of what they did to him looms large. Cullen Bunn has really impressed me with this arc, I’ll be on the look-out for his future work (and maybe I’ll finally check out that Western series of his that everyone raves about) and look forward to what should be an exciting finale to this story next month.

Advertisement

leave a comment with facebook

Return to The News Stand