Sunday, July 24, 2016 • Afternoon Edition • "The number two comic book website."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

Wolverine and the X-Men #4 (spoilers)

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Greg

Rain Partier

Postby Greg » Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:06 am

Loving the heck outta this book.

e_galston

Staff Writer

Postby e_galston » Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:26 am

doombug wrote:Last issue of X-23 gave a lot of insight into why Jubilee isn't with Logan. She wants to be but she's afraid she'll snap and go full vamp on someone at the school. So she stays on the island.

i do know how to read and read the issue.. that doesn't invalidate anything i'm saying...

Eric Ratcliffe

Staff Writer

Postby Eric Ratcliffe » Sat Jan 21, 2012 2:02 am

e_galston wrote:
i do know how to read and read the issue.. that doesn't invalidate anything i'm saying...

dude wtf is with your response? Am I a mind reader? I was offering insight into a characters reasoning that I didn't know you already had.

Guess I just wont talk to you if you're going to be like that. :?

I didn't even know I was disagreeing, just offering why she wasn't at the damn school.

e_galston

Staff Writer

Postby e_galston » Sat Jan 21, 2012 2:14 am

well i have only been talking up how good x-23 is since the book started, but i guess i don't read it right?

Eric Ratcliffe

Staff Writer

Postby Eric Ratcliffe » Sat Jan 21, 2012 2:38 am

e_galston wrote:well i have only been talking up how good x-23 is since the book started, but i guess i don't read it right?

Do you think I'm another poster right now or something dude? I don't follow your posting history, I haven't seen you talk about X-23. How am I supposed to know someone is magically reading a book when I honestly thought I'd harmlessly add to a conversation that you started by saying "well Jubilee isn't with Logan because of..."

Why are you being a dick to me? It's completely uncalled for. :?

Marius665

Society Member

Postby Marius665 » Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:31 am

This thread took a turn for the worse.

Feels like I'm at the dinner table with my family...

habitual

Silly French Man

Postby habitual » Sat Jan 21, 2012 7:14 am

Marius665 wrote:This thread took a turn for the worse.

Feels like I'm at the dinner table with my family...

Shut up and pass the salt!!!!! :smt013

:-D

Hab

Marius665

Society Member

Postby Marius665 » Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:13 am

I love the students! But I want to fucus on different students every arc not Genesis, Kid Gladiator, Kid Omega, Brooklyn and the others who have gotten the spotlight. Bring on Match, Anole, Graymalkin and others!

Marius665

Society Member

Postby Marius665 » Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:15 am

habitual wrote:

Shut up and pass the salt!!!!! :smt013

:-D

Hab

Here.
(As I pass the salt I wait patiently as the top is loose. MUAHAHAHAHA!!!!!)

e_galston

Staff Writer

Postby e_galston » Sat Jan 21, 2012 2:07 pm

Marius665 wrote:I love the students! But I want to fucus on different students every arc not Genesis, Kid Gladiator, Kid Omega, Brooklyn and the others who have gotten the spotlight. Bring on Match, Anole, Graymalkin and others!

they seem to be getting focus in X-Men Legacy...

Chris

Rain Partier

Postby Chris » Sat Jan 21, 2012 2:09 pm

e_galston wrote:
they seem to be getting focus in X-Men Legacy...

I do know how to read and read the issues.. that doesn't invalidate anything he's saying...

Eric Ratcliffe

Staff Writer

Postby Eric Ratcliffe » Sat Jan 21, 2012 2:13 pm

Holland Oats wrote:
I do know how to read and read the issues.. that doesn't invalidate anything he's saying...

:lol:

MoneyMelon

Chief Yankee Wanker

Postby MoneyMelon » Sat Jan 21, 2012 2:44 pm

The artist reminded me a lot of Art Adams and I thought it fit the book really well. This is turning out to be a pretty cool series.

Marius665

Society Member

Postby Marius665 » Sat Jan 21, 2012 3:45 pm

This book needs some Darwin in it...

e_galston

Staff Writer

Postby e_galston » Sat Jan 21, 2012 4:43 pm

Marius665 wrote:This book needs some Darwin in it...

that's not gonna happen... Peter David has already said he's coming back to X-Factor..

leave a comment with facebook