Advertisement

Wolverine and the X-Men #4 (spoilers)

Discuss the latest comic book news and front page articles, read or post your own reviews of comics, and talk about anything comic book related. Threads from the two subforums below will also show up here. News Stand topics can also be read and posted in from The Asylum.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Marius665
Society Member

Liked in: 2 posts

Re: Wolverine and the X-Men #4 (spoilers)

Postby Marius665 » Sat Jan 21, 2012 5:59 pm

e_galston wrote:
that's not gonna happen... Peter David has already said he's coming back to X-Factor..

Thanks for killing my dreams...

Advertisement

Greg
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Liked in: 1 post
Title: AKA The Hidden Hands of Horror

Postby Greg » Sun Jan 22, 2012 1:30 am

Marius665 wrote:I love the students! But I want to fucus on different students every arc not Genesis, Kid Gladiator, Kid Omega, Brooklyn and the others who have gotten the spotlight. Bring on Match, Anole, Graymalkin and others!

Seconded!
*Sig by Cat-Scratch!

CountD: Greg, thank you for your insights.
Benderbrau: Greg: Unwrapping the riddles of the black man since 2006

Starlord: I swear if you were gay and I wasn't married we'd make the perfect fuck buddies.

Greg: I'd do many things. Coke is not one of them.
Benderbrau: Greg hates all things white.

Benderbrau: Emma, you could learn a thing or two from Greg. Greg does threesomes. That's bi done right.

Punchy
Staff Writer

Liked in: 43 posts
Title: Shitlord

Postby Punchy » Wed Jan 25, 2012 7:25 am

– Man, I really love this book, it’s the most fun I’ve had with the X-Men since Morrison. I hope everyone who picks this up has also been reading X-Force, because this issue really hinged on the events of the recent ‘Dark Angel Saga’ as both Genesis (Kid Apocalypse) and a mind-wiped Angel joined the cast. Both are really great additions I think, there’s a lot of pathos in Genesis, he wants to be, and is, a good guy, but there’s the real issue of his being, y'know, Apocalypse to deal with. The little vision we got of the future was worrying, I don’t want this kid to go evil! Warren is also worrying, he’s just really creepy and blank now, it’s a good idea to pair him with Iceman, they go back the longest, if anyone can help Angel out, the Iceman can. Nick Bradshaw’s art was fantastic, I think he may actually be a better fit for the book than Bachalo, but it’s a close run thing, and having them alternate arcs is the ideal solution. And the pregnancy! I love how this book just throws more and more madness at you, it’s impossible to pause for breath!

S.F. Jude Terror
OMCTO

Liked in: 539 posts
Title: Webmaster Supreme
Formerly: Dr. Jude Terror

Postby S.F. Jude Terror » Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:16 am

Punchy wrote:– Man, I really love this book, it’s the most fun I’ve had with the X-Men since Morrison. I hope everyone who picks this up has also been reading X-Force, because this issue really hinged on the events of the recent ‘Dark Angel Saga’ as both Genesis (Kid Apocalypse) and a mind-wiped Angel joined the cast. Both are really great additions I think, there’s a lot of pathos in Genesis, he wants to be, and is, a good guy, but there’s the real issue of his being, y'know, Apocalypse to deal with. The little vision we got of the future was worrying, I don’t want this kid to go evil! Warren is also worrying, he’s just really creepy and blank now, it’s a good idea to pair him with Iceman, they go back the longest, if anyone can help Angel out, the Iceman can. Nick Bradshaw’s art was fantastic, I think he may actually be a better fit for the book than Bachalo, but it’s a close run thing, and having them alternate arcs is the ideal solution. And the pregnancy! I love how this book just throws more and more madness at you, it’s impossible to pause for breath!

By "help Angel out" do you mean finally have an open gay relationship with?

Punchy
Staff Writer

Liked in: 43 posts
Title: Shitlord

Postby Punchy » Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:23 am

S.F. Jude Terror wrote:
By "help Angel out" do you mean finally have an open gay relationship with?

Iceman is not gay!

avengingtitan
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Liked in: 127 posts

Postby avengingtitan » Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:36 pm

Punchy wrote:
Iceman is not gay!

I dont know he's always been a bit frosty to the ladies.
Checkout my new Ebay Store.
Comics, Video Games, Action Figures, Pokemon Cards, Yu-Gi-Oh Cards, Disney Infinity, and Skylanders
http://www.ebay.com/usr/pennsylvanias_best_comics

leave a comment with facebook

Previous

Return to The News Stand