Advertisement

Wolverine #15 (Leave the bottle Spoilers)

Discuss the latest comic book news and front page articles, read or post your own reviews of comics, and talk about anything comic book related. Threads from the two subforums below will also show up here. News Stand topics can also be read and posted in from The Asylum.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Punchy
Staff Writer

Liked in: 89 posts
Title: Shitlord

Wolverine #15 (Leave the bottle Spoilers)

Postby Punchy » Wed Sep 07, 2011 12:46 pm

Fantastic. After the shocking event’s of last months’ issue, Jason Aaron explores the impact on Logan, and it’s very emotional stuff. The idea of Wolverine repeatedly jumping off a mountain just to kill himself and escape for 5 seconds is just a brilliant and haunting idea. I was initially disappointed that Daken and Dog were hallucinations or dreams, but it doesn’t make what they said to Logan any less effective, in fact, it may make it more so, as it’s his own conscience. This really is the best Wolverine ever, and I can’t wait to see where Aaron is taking this and how Logan will get out of this funk. Great art from Goran Sudzuka too.

Advertisement

DeadFett
Outhouse Editor

Liked in: 0 post
Title: Medicated and X-Rated
Formerly: FormerMember

Re: Wolverine #15 (Leave the bottle Spoilers)

Postby DeadFett » Wed Sep 07, 2011 11:28 pm

I really liked this issue. Aaron continues to write the best Wolverine solo book in a long time. I loved the hallucination with Dog, Daken, his dad and Sabretooth's severed head.

leave a comment with facebook

Return to The News Stand