Advertisement

Wolverine #16 (Second toughest Canadian Spoilers)

Discuss the latest comic book news and front page articles, read or post your own reviews of comics, and talk about anything comic book related. Threads from the two subforums below will also show up here. News Stand topics can also be read and posted in from The Asylum.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Punchy
Staff Writer

Liked in: 65 posts
Title: Shitlord

Wolverine #16 (Second toughest Canadian Spoilers)

Postby Punchy » Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:07 am

I guess the Outhouse poster who claimed Bendis’ use of talking heads had made him drop all of his Marvel books was right, as they showed up here! Aaron has been infected too! This was another really strong issue, Jason Aaron really can do no wrong with Wolverine. I wasn’t as emotionally effected by this issue as the last one, but it was still gripping and horrifying when Logan busted that sick fighting ring. It was great seeing what loads of other superheroes think about Wolverine (although Goran Sudzuka’s Thing looked odd), and the way Wolverine got back to normal was very intriguing. I was also fascinated by Aaron’s insights into what Wolverine thinks of himself, that he’s a work in progress. I think we’ve seen this in action in Schism, he’s not one thing, he’s complex, and Aaron totally gets that.

Advertisement

DeadFett
Outhouse Editor

Liked in: 0 post
Title: Medicated and X-Rated
Formerly: FormerMember

Re: Wolverine #16 (Second toughest Canadian Spoilers)

Postby DeadFett » Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:33 pm

Another good issue by Aaron. The talking head worked for me here. They actually served a purpose as they gave us insight to what the other heroes think of Wolverine. Puck ad the best line of the book though.

leave a comment with facebook

Return to The News Stand