Monday, August 29, 2016 • Evening Edition • "The comic book industry's inflamed butthole."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

Wolverine #14 (spoilers)

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

fieldy snuts

Rain Partier

Postby fieldy snuts » Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:11 pm

I did not see that twist coming. Damn that's messed up.

Wonder if this is enough space to hide the spoiler from the thread preview.

[Reveal] Spoiler: Click to Expand
The Mongrels are all children Wolverine has fathered over the years. And Wolverine killed them without knowing who they were till the end of the issue. And this plan was Daken's contribution to their cause.

I knew them killing themselves before Wolverine got to them was too simple to be the ultimate revenge.

Punchy

Staff Writer

Postby Punchy » Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:22 pm

WHAT THE FUCK

fieldy snuts

Rain Partier

Postby fieldy snuts » Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:28 pm

Basically the Mongrels are some of the bastard kids Wolverine has fathered throughout his long life which he never knew existed....till after he killed them. That was their plan to make him understand what he putthem through.

That is evil as hell. And with the Red Right Hand dead Wolverine can't take revenge.

Greg

Rain Partier

Postby Greg » Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:30 pm

:lol: I love Daken.

Frag

REAL OFFICIAL President of the Outhouse

Postby Frag » Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:38 pm

Aaron is the best Wolverine writer ever IMO.

LobsterJ

Expert Post Whore

Postby LobsterJ » Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:00 pm

and people wonder why comics sales are in the toilet.

Alchemic_Spider

Postby Alchemic_Spider » Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:06 pm

Really? :|

They gave Logan more kids. Do any of the editors or other people in charge think about the future implications of what they let writers do?

Greg

Rain Partier

Postby Greg » Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:07 pm

Alchemic_Spider wrote:Really? :|

They gave Logan more kids. Do any of the editors or other people in charge think about the future implications of what they let writers do?

Dude is like a thousand years old and hook ups in almost every adventure he's in.

Alchemic_Spider

Postby Alchemic_Spider » Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:31 pm

Greg wrote:
Dude is like a thousand years old and hook ups in almost every adventure he's in.

he's like a 120....still though....giving him a fucking baseball team of kids isn't the smartest idea.

fieldy snuts

Rain Partier

Postby fieldy snuts » Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:47 pm

Considering how he has sex as often as he kills it's not really a stretch for him to have even 100 kids and grandkids.

Kerny

Review Grouper

Postby Kerny » Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:56 pm

Does it matter? He's back to having only one anyway, he killed them all! :wink:

SilverPhoenix

Staff Writer

Postby SilverPhoenix » Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:58 pm

Kerny wrote:Does it matter? He's back to having only one anyway, he killed them all! :wink:

Hey! I know Daken is an absolutely despicable example of a human being, but he's still counts as a kid.

Greg

Rain Partier

Postby Greg » Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:02 pm

SilverPhoenix wrote:
Hey! I know Daken is an absolutely despicable example of a human being, but he's still counts as a kid.

I love Daken. :lol:

Chesscub

WTF is this rank?

Postby Chesscub » Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:27 pm

You'd think he'd learn to wear a condom. Cause he can't get a vasectomy, it'll just heal.

Greg

Rain Partier

Postby Greg » Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:33 pm

Chesscub wrote:You'd think he'd learn to wear a condom. Cause he can't get a vasectomy, it'll just heal.

Maybe he believes in the pull out method.

Also, not like he can get any diseases.

leave a comment with facebook