Advertisement

Wolverine & The X-Men #9 (Give me a hug Spoilers)

Discuss the latest comic book news and front page articles, read or post your own reviews of comics, and talk about anything comic book related. Threads from the two subforums below will also show up here. News Stand topics can also be read and posted in from The Asylum.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Grayson
Outhouse Drafter

Liked in: 861 posts
Title: The Intersect
Formerly: Sakie

Re: Wolverine & The X-Men #9 (Give me a hug Spoilers)

Postby Grayson » Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:47 pm

Tee-Roy'd wrote:I am pretty sure that Fantomex and everyone else has purposely been keeping his true identity from Evan so that he is given the chance grow up and being something other than what everyone else assumes he is destined to be. Letting him know that he is a clone of Apocalypse would definitely fuck up his perspective I think.

Right, well like I said, I don't think that Evan knows that he is a clone of Apocalypse but I do think that he is aware of who Apocalypse is. If you are going to create a school that teaches courses about the Phoenix then you probably have a class that talks about one of the worst villains in X-Men history. I also think that he would be educated enough to know that he has some type of connection to him. You're right though, I would assume that everybody would purposely avoid telling him that he is a clone.
ImageImageImage

Advertisement

doombug
Staff Writer

Liked in: 120 posts

Re: Wolverine & The X-Men #9 (Give me a hug Spoilers)

Postby doombug » Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:08 am

I don't think the students know who he is either, I just think he was called that because of his appearance and what they might have been studying.

leave a comment with facebook

Previous

Return to The News Stand