Monday, July 25, 2016 • Afternoon Edition • "Hope you survive the experience!"

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

Wolverine & The X-Men #11 (This purple man Spoilers)

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Chris

Rain Partier

Postby Chris » Sun Jun 03, 2012 3:27 pm

I find Bradshaw's comically flat faces really annoying. He draws everyone as if they've just been hit in the face with the flat end of a shovel.

guitarsmashley

Regular-Sized Poster

Postby guitarsmashley » Sun Jun 03, 2012 3:50 pm

Holland Oats wrote:I find Bradshaw's comically flat faces really annoying. He draws everyone as if they've just been hit in the face with the flat end of a shovel.

Well you're lucky you're entitled to an opinion. Others in this thread not so much especially anyone that thought Girls was good.

BubbaKanoosh

2009 Most Valuable Poster

Postby BubbaKanoosh » Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:18 pm

Holland Oats wrote:I really, really dislike Bradshaw's art.

The faces look like bad anime. The eyes are too far apart.

Grayson

Outhouse Drafter

Postby Grayson » Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:41 am

Holland Oats wrote:I find Bradshaw's comically flat faces really annoying. He draws everyone as if they've just been hit in the face with the flat end of a shovel.

This.

BubbaKanoosh wrote:The faces look like bad anime. The eyes are too far apart.

Followed by this.

Don't get me wrong, I like Art Adams and I like his style. I just don't like the way that Bradshaw emulates it, especially his faces.

Agent Panic

crash test dummy

Postby Agent Panic » Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:59 pm

guitarsmashley wrote:you don't get how this works do you?

Was that a serious response? I don't suffer fools lightly and with your English comprehension, as well as your dopey high school mentality, it is evident that you're a fool.

Don't bother responding to this, I've put you on ignore.

And this book still sucks.

habitual

Silly French Man

Postby habitual » Mon Jun 04, 2012 3:55 pm

This book is funny, beyond that it's complete crap.

Nothing noteworthy has happened.

Hab

leave a comment with facebook