Saturday, December 15, 2018 • Evening Edition • "At least we're not Multiversity!"

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

Yes, Virginia, Batman Hangs Dong In Batman: Damned #1

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Bianco

rubber spoon

Postby Bianco » Thu Sep 20, 2018 4:31 pm

Is that a batarang in your pocket or are you just happy to see me

IvCNuB4

Staff Writer

Postby IvCNuB4 » Thu Sep 20, 2018 5:02 pm

Spacedog wrote:I' m no prude, but the dangling bat-dong is really integral to this kind of story? It's difficult to judge without knowing the context and circumstances, but the bat-schlong could have been easily kept in the shadows without any detriment to the art/story.

After returning from a fight, Bruce was stripping down in the Batcave so his A.I. could scan him for injuries. And his suit got fucked in the battle. Really, the focus of those panels was not his crotch. Was it integral? No. It was an artistic choice. In one of the panels you have to really be looking for his cock to find it. :P

The art in this is really stunning in some places. It's like Alex Ross turned up to 11. The basic plot is easy enough to follow but there are also hallucinations, flashbacks and Constantine and Deadman jerking things around quite a bit. :lol:
I'm sure it will all be pulled together in the next issue.

Rebirth NoctourneM

Rain Partier

Postby Rebirth NoctourneM » Thu Sep 20, 2018 5:08 pm

IvCNuB4 wrote:

After returning from a fight, Bruce was stripping down in the Batcave so his A.I. could scan him for injuries. And his suit got fucked in the battle. Really, the focus of those panels was not his crotch. Was it integral? No. It was an artistic choice. In one of the panels you have to really be looking for his cock to find it. :P

The art in this is really stunning in some places. It's like Alex Ross turned up to 11. The basic plot is easy enough to follow but there are also hallucinations, flashbacks and Constantine and Deadman jerking things around quite a bit. :lol:

when you said constantine and Deadman were jerking things around was it the batawang?

achilles

Rain Partier

Postby achilles » Thu Sep 20, 2018 6:20 pm

IvCNuB4 wrote:

Wait, Constantine and Deadman were jerking?!? :shock: Kinky...

But really, Ivy, we just wanted to compare Batman's hands, no need to make a big thing about it...

And guys, keep this thread civil, no need to be a dick.

And Ivy, try not to get cocky.

IvCNuB4

Staff Writer

Postby IvCNuB4 » Thu Sep 20, 2018 6:47 pm

Don't make my cock angry. You wouldn't like him when he's angry.

HNutz

Rain Partier

Postby HNutz » Thu Sep 20, 2018 6:54 pm

Arion

Twenty-Something

Postby Arion » Thu Sep 20, 2018 7:54 pm

Rebirth NoctourneM wrote:
when you said constantine and Deadman were jerking things around was it the batawang?

Maybe we'll get to see that in issue # 2.
And someone please turn on the lights in the batcave!

RobThompson

cheese

Postby RobThompson » Thu Sep 20, 2018 7:57 pm

What's all the fuss about?

LoganRSA

FROGMAN

Postby LoganRSA » Thu Sep 20, 2018 8:15 pm

RobThompson wrote:What's all the fuss about?

It's about a country that has no problems with mass mutilation, violence, cutting one's own face off, etc., but male nudity freaks us out. See also Watchmen.

Rebirth NoctourneM

Rain Partier

Postby Rebirth NoctourneM » Thu Sep 20, 2018 8:21 pm

LoganRSA wrote:
It's about a country that has no problems with mass mutilation, violence, cutting one's own face off, etc., but male nudity freaks us out. See also Watchmen.

Is it wrong that i compared sizes? :groucho:

RobThompson

cheese

Postby RobThompson » Thu Sep 20, 2018 8:26 pm

LoganRSA wrote:

:smt102

Bianco

rubber spoon

Postby Bianco » Thu Sep 20, 2018 8:53 pm

Randy Orton: "pfff hold my beer"

GiveWarAChance

Silly French Man

Postby GiveWarAChance » Thu Sep 20, 2018 8:55 pm

Spacedog wrote:I' m no prude, but the dangling bat-dong is really integral to this kind of story? It's difficult to judge without knowing the context and circumstances, but the bat-schlong could have been easily kept in the shadows without any detriment to the art/story.

Apparently DC doesn't think so because they say the nudity will be censored in future printings. Get your Bat-penis while you can.

MikeinLA

cheese

Postby MikeinLA » Thu Sep 20, 2018 9:11 pm

Holy Bat-Pole!

zryson

YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Postby zryson » Fri Sep 21, 2018 1:11 am

That is a surprisingly small dong for The Dark Avenger. I wonder if Alfred if bigger?

leave a comment with facebook