Tuesday, October 16, 2018 • Evening Edition • "Shit happens here."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

Yes, Virginia, Batman Hangs Dong In Batman: Damned #1

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Mac E Tero

dINGO

Postby Mac E Tero » Sun Sep 23, 2018 1:21 pm

chap22 wrote:Y'all, seriously...somebody out there has calculated the length. :lol: :smt011

https://twitter.com/BSDJBS/status/1042377024260587520

[Reveal] Spoiler: Click to Expand

His math is wrong. He seems to include the “heads tall” ratio when that is not true for all persons. It should be a direct comparison between his overall height and his appendage’s length.

Another way is: How many dongs is Batman tall?

Mac E Tero

dINGO

Postby Mac E Tero » Sun Sep 23, 2018 1:24 pm

Also, why is he trying to put Batman’s dong in Batman’s mouth?

zryson

YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Postby zryson » Sun Sep 23, 2018 5:12 pm

So in a nutshell, DC Comics dangled Batman's dong in front of readers before having second thoughts and yanking it.

Glaeken

Motherfucker from Hell

Postby Glaeken » Sun Sep 23, 2018 7:40 pm

Wasn't there maybe a panel of fleeting frontal from Green Arrow when he was rushing to get out of the bath in Longbow Hunters?

Arion

Twenty-Something

Postby Arion » Sun Sep 23, 2018 8:12 pm

achilles wrote:Much to Chap's relief, the LOSH turned down Batman's application to join, pointing out that someone already "filled his slot" with the little-known Legionnaire "Micro-Boy", the almost identical twin brother to Colossal Boy, who evidently was not named for what most people think he was named for. :shock:

Okay, damn, now I'm really reaching around for these things.... :oops:

Keep it going! I love Legion references.

achilles wrote:
Have you tried reading issues of any DC comic book written in the past ten years that was supposed to be funny? That usually works for me, with the added benefit of being sleep inducing...

Haven't read any DC titles in the past 12 years actually, except for an occasional one shot or an out of continuity miniseries.

Arion

Twenty-Something

Postby Arion » Sun Sep 23, 2018 8:16 pm

Glaeken wrote:Wasn't there maybe a panel of fleeting frontal from Green Arrow when he was rushing to get out of the bath in Longbow Hunters?

Ssshhhh ..!

Or DC will get rid of it in future editions.

Flamebird

rubber spoon

Postby Flamebird » Mon Sep 24, 2018 7:16 am

achilles wrote:Much to Chap's relief, the LOSH turned down Batman's application to join, pointing out that someone already "filled his slot" with the little-known Legionnaire "Micro-Boy", the almost identical twin brother to Colossal Boy, who evidently was not named for what most people think he was named for. :shock:

Okay, damn, now I'm really reaching around for these things.... :oops:

Never apologize for a good reach-around! :groucho:

Flamebird

rubber spoon

Postby Flamebird » Mon Sep 24, 2018 7:21 am

Mac E Tero wrote:Also, why is he trying to put Batman’s dong in Batman’s mouth?

Like most guys haven't tried that at least once. . . :groucho: :shock:

LoganRSA

FROGMAN

Postby LoganRSA » Mon Sep 24, 2018 9:02 am

Bruce is clearly a grower, not a shower.

:drunk

Glaeken

Motherfucker from Hell

Postby Glaeken » Mon Sep 24, 2018 10:16 am

Arion wrote:
Ssshhhh ..!

Or DC will get rid of it in future editions.

Here's the scene and DC can't do shit now.

LoganRSA

FROGMAN

Postby LoganRSA » Mon Sep 24, 2018 11:57 am

Glaeken wrote:
Here's the scene and DC can't do shit now.

Scandalous!

Mac E Tero

dINGO

Postby Mac E Tero » Mon Sep 24, 2018 1:16 pm

Flamebird wrote:

Ok. Let me rephrase: why did he have to cut it off to put Batman’s dong in Batman’s mouth?

Break Batman’s spine if you have to but don’t cut it off.

Tanuki

Snake On A Plane

Postby Tanuki » Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:04 am

Glaeken wrote:And the question is answered, "cut or uncut?"

Apparently, cut

achilles

Rain Partier

Postby achilles » Thu Sep 27, 2018 12:13 pm

Flamebird wrote:

I can definitively say I've never tried to put Batman's dong in Batman's mouth, not even once. :P

achilles

Rain Partier

Postby achilles » Thu Sep 27, 2018 12:20 pm

Mac E Tero wrote:Ok. Let me rephrase: why did he have to cut it off to put Batman’s dong in Batman’s mouth?

Break Batman’s spine if you have to but don’t cut it off.

That does seem a bit....harsh. :shock: Oh God, now you've mentioned it, someone at DC will try it! :shock:

Tom King: "Well, as an ex CIA agent....yeah, I know ex CIA agents aren't supposed to talk...wait, I thought we weren't supposed to talk about Fight Club; I thought it was expected we talk about being with the CIA! Why didn't they explain that to me?! But anyway, as an ex CIA agent who fought Isis or Al-Qaeda, is it Al-Qaeda or Al-Queda? Well, anyway, as an ex CIA agent and counter-terrorism officer in Afghanistan and Iraq and other places East of Detroit, my greatest fear was getting my dong cut off, so I though, why not do a Batman series where that happens to him? It would be psychologically compelling, and allow me to indulge my inner pretentious asshole while still getting paid to write comic books that are supposed to be fun. What could be more American than that?"

You bastard, now you've given them the idea....

leave a comment with facebook