As always, I love lists...I actually pick books up based on this stuff.
1. Uncanny X-Force -- No way I wasn't putting this down. It just ended this month and was easily my favorite book in 2012
2. Hawkeye -- Loving everything about this book
3. Wolverine & the X-Men -- Absolutely love the old-school vibe mixed with modern writing techniques
4. Thor: God of Thunder -- It doesn't bother me that Marvel NOW! just started...good is good, IMO
5. Hypernaturals -- I was really glad to see other people are reading this, as well
6. Indestructible Hulk -- Damn if Mark Waid didn't come up with a premise that interests me, which isn't easy to do with the Hulk
7. Aquaman -- Tragic, for me, that the first DC book I have is ranked 7th
8. Earth 2 -- I am totally enjoying the "anything goes" aspect of this series
9. Legion of Super-Heroes -- Yes, I still read it, and yes, I still enjoy it. I simply ignore Nacireman's ramblings
10. Avengers/Uncanny Avengers/Fantastic Four/FF: I have enjoyed every single one of the issues that have come out and honestly feel that the criticism Avengers has been getting is really nitpicking
Notes: After a really strong start, I really haven't enjoyed Batman as much, but that's likely due to me being absolutely tired of the Joker. It really wouldn't bother me if I never read a story with that character again...I still hold out hope that Justice League will one day be on this list, every single month...Green Lantern has gotten better with Simon Baz, despite the horrific origin, and just missed making the cut...I'm pretty sure Remender's Captain America is going to be cracking this list soon.
*Sniff, sniff* "Damn it, Diana...If I'd known they would trade us in for a JT Krul-written Captain Atom and "The Savage Hawkman," I'd have let Superboy-Prime destroy all reality.""Superman flies and is really strong...what the fuck else do you need to know?!"
-- Hitler, expressing his displeasure about DC rebooting and complaints about continuity