Advertisement

Your Top Avengers!

Discuss the latest comic book news and front page articles, read or post your own reviews of comics, and talk about anything comic book related. Threads from the two subforums below will also show up here. News Stand topics can also be read and posted in from The Asylum.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

The Old Doctor
A Damn Cuddly Beast

Liked in: 395 posts
Formerly: /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕ 人\

Postby The Old Doctor » Fri Sep 26, 2008 6:10 pm

BubbaKanoosh wrote:Sorry.

My network card blewup.

so.

still excited?

You better be.

You're out on the net now.

So, no excuse.

Yes and you better have made it worth it or I'll track you down.
"Why are you pointing your screwdrivers like that? They're scientific instruments, not water pistols."
"Oh, the pointing again! They're screwdrivers! What are you going to do? Assemble a cabinet at them?"
"Are you capable of speaking without flapping your hands about?"
""Timey" what? "Timey wimey"?"

IvCNuB4 wrote:The Old Doctor is Cat-Scratch ?
Well that explains a lot :lol:

Advertisement

BubbaKanoosh
2009 Most Valuable Poster

Liked in: 429 posts
Formerly: BRBKanoosh

Postby BubbaKanoosh » Fri Sep 26, 2008 7:02 pm

The One Point Club (1 point each)

Before I actually do the top ten, I figured I pay tribute to the four ladies who got 1 point on this list.

Echo

Oh, man suit Echo. You deceived us all, with your little costume. And the Avengers aswell, apparently she had a voice changer in that mask I guess? I am glad she is out of the Ronin outfit. Not glad that loserdork Clint wears it though. Gawd I hate him.

Jocasta

Ultrons ex made the list. I like her, something should be done with her, don'tcha think so? Anywho, I am glad she is on the list. Shame she only got one point though. PS: I hated Female Ultron.

Lionheart

I really like this character, I wished she stayed on the team longer. But nope, she did not. I like her costume, a homage to the original Capt. Britains costume. Buttom line, she deserved at least 2 points.

Crystal

Oh, Crystal. I wonder if her and Quicksilver will ever get back together. Other then that, I really dunno what to say bout her. Oh, I hate that stupid bomber jacket she is wearing.
Last edited by BubbaKanoosh on Fri Sep 26, 2008 7:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

BubbaKanoosh

Postby BubbaKanoosh » Fri Sep 26, 2008 7:03 pm

Cat-Scratch wrote:You better be.

You're out on the net now.

So, no excuse.

Yes and you better have made it worth it or I'll track you down.

I'm back online.

so, please do not hurt me.

BubbaKanoosh

Postby BubbaKanoosh » Fri Sep 26, 2008 8:31 pm

10. Hercules (64 points)

Wicked. Wicked. He made the Top 10. I am glad. Right now, his series is one of the best coming out of Marvel right now imo. Sure, you can argue that its not, but I will just stick my fingers in my ears and go LALALALALALALAL really loud so I can't haer what you are saying, which would be rubbish anyways.

9. Beast and Spider-man (66 points - 1 first place both each)

ImageImage

The number nine slot makes me happy and sad at the same time. Happy because Beast, one of my fav Avengers AND characters ever, made the top ten. And sad cuz Spider-man, someone who is an Avenger and in my opinion shouldn't ever have been one is tied with Beast, who should be an friggin Avenger. So yeah, boo-urns. Number 9. makes me all torn up inside.

8. Wasp (102 points)

I never really was a fan, I would rather see other characters in this slot, but hey, you people made many other stupid thus far. So I will add this one to the rest. I kid. I kid. I love you guys, cept for the Hawkeye voters. I hate you all. So, Wasp is going to die in S.I. Trust me on this.

The Old Doctor
A Damn Cuddly Beast

Postby The Old Doctor » Fri Sep 26, 2008 8:31 pm

BubbaKanoosh wrote:The One Point Club (1 point each)

Before I actually do the top ten, I figured I pay tribute to the four ladies who got 1 point on this list.

Echo

Oh, man suit Echo. You deceived us all, with your little costume. And the Avengers aswell, apparently she had a voice changer in that mask I guess? I am glad she is out of the Ronin outfit. Not glad that loserdork Clint wears it though. Gawd I hate him.

Jocasta

Ultrons ex made the list. I like her, something should be done with her, don'tcha think so? Anywho, I am glad she is on the list. Shame she only got one point though. PS: I hated Female Ultron.

Lionheart

I really like this character, I wished she stayed on the team longer. But nope, she did not. I like her costume, a homage to the original Capt. Britains costume. Buttom line, she deserved at least 2 points.

Crystal

Oh, Crystal. I wonder if her and Quicksilver will ever get back together. Other then that, I really dunno what to say bout her. Oh, I hate that stupid bomber jacket she is wearing.

I've had a hard time thinking of those four as Avengers. Jocasta is a maybe, but I think she was there as a Gynoid. :P :twisted: :wink:
"Why are you pointing your screwdrivers like that? They're scientific instruments, not water pistols."
"Oh, the pointing again! They're screwdrivers! What are you going to do? Assemble a cabinet at them?"

The Old Doctor
A Damn Cuddly Beast

Postby The Old Doctor » Fri Sep 26, 2008 8:33 pm

BubbaKanoosh wrote:I'm back online.

so, please do not hurt me.

OK.

At worse, I'd have shed hair all over you. :-D

TS Punk
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Liked in: 280 posts
Title: I'm a Paul Heyman Guy.
Formerly: T-Rex

Postby TS Punk » Fri Sep 26, 2008 8:53 pm

Where is the rest of the TOP 10 :evil:

BubbaKanoosh

Postby BubbaKanoosh » Fri Sep 26, 2008 8:59 pm

Did any notice the 40 point jump from 9 to 8?

Starlord
Outhouse Editor

Liked in: 1 post

Postby Starlord » Fri Sep 26, 2008 9:02 pm

Jocasta was actually a fav of mine as well and I did consider putting her in my top ten instead of someone else.

Max Blyss wrote:Months and months and months and the whole thing is still just an intersection at Dipshit Lane & Chip on my Shoulder Ave.

BubbaKanoosh

Postby BubbaKanoosh » Fri Sep 26, 2008 9:03 pm

starlord wrote:Jocasta was actually a fav of mine as well and I did consider putting her in my top ten instead of someone else.

and who did you replace her with!??! IF you say Hawkeye...........

Starlord
Outhouse Editor

Postby Starlord » Fri Sep 26, 2008 9:12 pm

BubbaKanoosh wrote:and who did you replace her with!??! IF you say Hawkeye...........

honestly, I don't remember, but probably Wasp.

Hawkeye, was just a given. :P

Max Blyss wrote:Months and months and months and the whole thing is still just an intersection at Dipshit Lane & Chip on my Shoulder Ave.

BubbaKanoosh

Postby BubbaKanoosh » Fri Sep 26, 2008 9:29 pm

Troy wrote:Where is the rest of the TOP 10 :evil:

Patience my friend ;-)

doombug
Staff Writer

Liked in: 57 posts

Postby doombug » Sat Sep 27, 2008 12:39 am

starlord wrote:Jocasta was actually a fav of mine as well and I did consider putting her in my top ten instead of someone else.

You must have loved the latest issue of Avengers the Initiative? :wink:

Starlord
Outhouse Editor

Postby Starlord » Sat Sep 27, 2008 12:55 am

doombug wrote:You must have loved the latest issue of Avengers the Initiative? :wink:

I don't get that book, actually. :oops:

BubbaKanoosh

Postby BubbaKanoosh » Sat Sep 27, 2008 8:47 am

7. Hank Pym (125 points)

So, first off I wanted to say many of you had Hank Pym (Goliath) or Hank Pym (Yellow Jacket). but for my sanity I added all the Hank Pyms as one, and with that he comes out at the 7th slot in the list. If I did have to choose between which outfits, it would be the YJ one. So, how long do you think he was a skrull? Was it the Skrull that hit Janet? Hmmmmmm..

I hope they explain that, but I highly doubt they will.

6. Scarlet Witch (132 points)

"No More Mutants" I really still don't understand her reasoning why she said that, how was an entire race the problem for her brother being a manipulative douchebag? I think Marvel had an agenda to get rid of mutants, and they came up with a story to do so. I still think its lame, I really hope they get rid of the 198 problem soon. She is in my top 10 aswell, to bad she is an amnesiac slut who sleeps with lame archers she kills and ressurects over and over again.

lame.

5. Vision (195 points - 3 first place votes)

Well, three of you got it correct. I'm glad he made the Top 10, hell, he made the Top 5. God, why did Bendis have to kill him?? I would settle for White Vision over the YA Vision. DAMN YOU!!! Seriously though, he is my fav. Avenger ever. And is probably my fav. character ever. I love the look, I love his history, I think he is a great character. Well done Vision, you made the Top 5.

leave a comment with facebook

PreviousNext

Return to The News Stand