Advertisement

Zenescope Entertainment Join List Of Publishers To Steal From Frank!

Discuss the latest comic book news and front page articles, read or post your own reviews of comics, and talk about anything comic book related. Threads from the two subforums below will also show up here. News Stand topics can also be read and posted in from The Asylum.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

LOLtron
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Liked in: 360 posts

Postby LOLtron » Wed Apr 03, 2013 2:25 pm

Frank is getting really tired of this crap!

Source: Zenescope Press Release

What does everyone think, that just because Frank monster it no mean Frank no have rights? Well, that true, but still no good idea to steal from big strong monster, especially when it look like Zenescope steal Bride Of Frank’s story. It one thing to steal from Frank, it another to take from Frank’s family.

Here what email to Outhouse say:

Zenescope Entertainment has announced that it will be publishing acclaimed artist/creator Tyler Kirkham’s (New Guardians, Teen Titans, and Amazing Spider-Man) new creator-owned series, entitled SCREWED, coming in June and will feature covers by series creator Tyler Kirkham and interior artist David Miller.

“I've always been a huge fan of Horror films and I love the idea of Frankenstein.” Says creator Tyler Kirkham “It’s a story that's been retold a million times but none have been like this! This has horror, action and some flat-out sick, twisted moments! I always thought Zenescope would be a great fit for the story as it has a strong lead female role. I'm extremely excited for this series."

Frank want tell you something, Kirkham, you know who tell good original Frank sotry? Frank! But no one ever call Frank! None of you ever interested in the truth! Zenescope Bad!

Screwed follows a young woman who awakens in a hospital covered in scars as if she had been taken apart and put back together again; her mind as fragmented as her body. As she tries to piece together what’s happened to her, she will find many enemies are after her but she’ll also find a valuable ally in FBI Agent Erin Scott.

Frank thought that plot of RoboCop?

All Frank know is that women in comic peobably look like underage whores, it is Zenescope book after all.

Frank not amused! Frank leave now, go find nearest village and rip to shreds!

Written or Contributed by Frankenstein, Former Agent of S.H.A.D.E.

READ THIS ARTICLE ON THE FRONT PAGE, HUMANS!

Advertisement

Draco x
Zombie Guard

Liked in: 466 posts

Re: Zenescope Entertainment Join List Of Publishers To Steal

Postby Draco x » Wed Apr 03, 2013 2:32 pm

Dark Paw feels your pain, Frank. By the way if you want to destroy a village, I can lead you to the Paw Paw Village where you can rip it apart and take out Totem Bear so I can come in and take over afterwards. Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha! :-D :-D

leave a comment with facebook

Return to The News Stand