Monday, December 5, 2016 • Afternoon Edition • "We put the lotion in the basket."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

Forever Evil #6 Preview (UPDATED)

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

LOLtron

Rain Partier

Postby LOLtron » Sat Mar 01, 2014 1:48 pm

Forever Evil #6  Preview  (UPDATED)

Issue 6 of 7: mysteries and teasers are finally revealed

Source: Newsarama previews

DC's solicit says:

The final fate of Nightwing! The most unlikely of allies have set the Crime Syndicate in their sights — and they’re playing for keeps while the life of a hero hangs in the balance!  Plus, the identity of the mysterious man in the hood is finally revealed !

Written by:  Geoff Johns
Art by:  David Finch, Richard Friend
Cover by:  David Finch
Variant Covers by:  Ivan Reis, Joe Prado
32 pages
$3.99 (US)
On sale:  March 5, 2014

Written or Contributed by IvCNuB4

READ THIS ARTICLE ON THE FRONT PAGE, HUMANS!

HNutz

Rain Partier

Postby HNutz » Sat Mar 01, 2014 3:10 pm

I'm still leaning towards it being Earth 2 Lex.

Draco x

Fagorstorm

Postby Draco x » Sat Mar 01, 2014 3:39 pm

HNutz wrote:I'm still leaning towards it being Earth 2 Lex.

That would make the most sense here.

Amoebas

Son of Stein

Postby Amoebas » Sat Mar 01, 2014 4:54 pm

For those who know the Crime Syndicate's history over the last 50 years, there has almost always been a Lex Luthor to stand against them. It seems to obvious especially now that we have the real Lex standing against them.

I'm hoping it's someone like Pariah which would help kick off the multiverse.

alaska1125

dINGO

Postby alaska1125 » Sat Mar 01, 2014 5:20 pm

Amoebas wrote:For those who know the Crime Syndicate's history over the last 50 years, there has almost always been a Lex Luthor to stand against them. It seems to obvious especially now that we have the real Lex standing against them.

Wow...I never even thought about Pariah. I doubt it, but a pretty great idea. Earth 3 Alex Luthor seem like it might be too easy, but with the current regime at DC, most likely (and boring).

IvCNuB4

Staff Writer

Postby IvCNuB4 » Mon Mar 03, 2014 6:36 pm

Updated with 2 additional pages. Yikes !

Juan Cena

DANG!

Postby Juan Cena » Tue Mar 04, 2014 12:09 am

Amoebas wrote:For those who know the Crime Syndicate's history over the last 50 years, there has almost always been a Lex Luthor to stand against them. It seems to obvious especially now that we have the real Lex standing against them.

I'm hoping it's someone like Pariah which would help kick off the next reboot

Fixed

Evan Meadow

Motherfucker from Hell

Postby Evan Meadow » Tue Mar 04, 2014 12:53 am

Pariah has already appeared in Vibe, but we don't know what he's capable of.

Glacier16

cheese

Postby Glacier16 » Wed Mar 05, 2014 10:28 am

The reveal (although everyone kinda figured this) but there is twist!-

[Reveal] Spoiler: Click to Expand

IvCNuB4

Staff Writer

Postby IvCNuB4 » Wed Mar 05, 2014 10:57 am

And that also explains part of the reason why the Syndicate has been rounding up and trying to harness the power of all the main-Earth mystics with Project Thaumaton over in "Justice League Dark" 8)

GOSD

Everybody lies!

Postby GOSD » Wed Mar 05, 2014 11:38 am

Really enjoying this series so far. All of the crossovers have been decent as well.

Amoebas

Son of Stein

Postby Amoebas » Wed Mar 05, 2014 2:06 pm

That was pretty damn good (spoilers)...

Ha! Sinestro made a Hall of Doom for the 'team' to use.
Loved Captain Cold explaining his 'power' and just what he does with it (and despite Johns overuse of dismemberment - its usage here makes perfect sense).
Yes, Nightwing, the book is cancelled. Yes he was supposed to die in previous events. Yes he looks dead in this one. But - I have my faith in Lex far more than I do with Bats.
The mystery man is revealed and while I hoped it was someone other than expected Alex, the 'magic' twist made it all new.

Grayson

Outhouse Drafter

Postby Grayson » Wed Mar 05, 2014 2:19 pm

Of course my initial reaction is to be pissed upon hearing this news, however, it appears that they already have a plan in place. A little curious and nervous about why they would have already let us know that they plan on undoing the "death" so quickly...unless they have come to fear the counter! :shock:

IvCNuB4

Staff Writer

Postby IvCNuB4 » Wed Mar 05, 2014 2:25 pm

Amoebas wrote:That was pretty damn good (spoilers)...

Ha! Sinestro made a Hall of Doom for the 'team' to use.
Loved Captain Cold explaining his 'power' and just what he does with it (and despite Johns overuse of dismemberment - its usage here makes perfect sense).
Yes, Nightwing, the book is cancelled. Yes he was supposed to die in previous events. Yes he looks dead in this one. But - I have my faith in Lex far more than I do with Bats.
The mystery man is revealed and while I hoped it was someone other than expected Alex, the 'magic' twist made it all new.

"Jingle Bells, Batman Smells" .. :lol:

And look at what Dick tells Bruce about the only way to disarm the timer. Then look up the definition of "clinical death". Luthor knows exactly what he's doing :idea:
I'm assuming that Bruce's heightened emotional state and run-down physical state is clouding his perception of this .. unless he's playing "angry guy" for some other reason.

syxxpakk

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby syxxpakk » Wed Mar 05, 2014 3:55 pm

Pretty obvious, TBH, what the deal is there. Great issue!

leave a comment with facebook