Thursday, September 29, 2016 • Midnight Edition • "All nerds welcome. Bring your own toilet paper."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

Fellow Runaways Fans -- An Old Lace Question

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Stephen Day

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby Stephen Day » Sat Mar 15, 2014 1:27 pm

I read Avengers Undercover #1 this week and I loved seeing Chase and Nico again. I do have a question though.

What's going on with Old Lace these days? The last time I read an issue of Runaways she was still with Chase, following his orders.

Pink_Orchid

The Virgin Connie Swail

Postby Pink_Orchid » Sat Mar 15, 2014 1:29 pm

I think Old Lace is in the Marvel land of the dead. Or limbo, depends on if the writer remembers or not.

Stephen Day

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby Stephen Day » Sat Mar 15, 2014 1:30 pm

Black_Orchid wrote:I think Old Lace is in the Marvel land of the dead.

Damn, I was afraid that was the answer.

What happened?

Grayson

Outhouse Drafter

Postby Grayson » Sat Mar 15, 2014 1:41 pm

Wikipedia and the Marvel Wiki both claim that Old Lace is actually alive and well, just living in another dimension. :smt102

Pink_Orchid

The Virgin Connie Swail

Postby Pink_Orchid » Sat Mar 15, 2014 1:56 pm

Grayson wrote:Wikipedia and the Marvel Wiki both claim that Old Lace is actually alive and well, just living in another dimension. :smt102

The last TPB I have of Runaways Old Lace got crushed by debris protecting the newest member of the team.

Looking up the Marvel wiki her body went back to her original dimension or something. They found her, don't know if they brought her back to MU proper.

Zero

Zombie Guard

Postby Zero » Sat Mar 15, 2014 2:30 pm

In the last arc of the book she got killed when a house fell on her, apparently this was undone in Avengers Academy.

Stephen Day

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby Stephen Day » Sat Mar 15, 2014 2:34 pm

Thanks for the answers everyone. :)

S.F. Jude Terror

OMCTO

Postby S.F. Jude Terror » Sat Mar 15, 2014 5:08 pm

Sent back to the dimension she came from aka GOSD's childhood.

avengingtitan

Rain Partier

Postby avengingtitan » Sun Mar 16, 2014 10:17 am

Shes with the real Nico and Chase reading this terrible books. God I hate what has become of the Runaways. If it ain't BKV it just ain't right.

Scintillant-H

#1,984 on Deathstroke's Hit List

Postby Scintillant-H » Sun Mar 16, 2014 2:34 pm

S.F. Jude Terror wrote:Sent back to the dimension she came from aka GOSD's childhood.

... you know things that I don't think you should know...

leave a comment with facebook