Advertisement

New Avengers #19 - We Are All Monsters Now (spoilers)

Discuss the latest comic book news and front page articles, read or post your own reviews of comics, and talk about anything comic book related. Threads from the two subforums below will also show up here. News Stand topics can also be read and posted in from The Asylum.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Johnny Smith
Motherfucker from Hell

Liked in: 154 posts
Title: Metadata Broker

New Avengers #19 - We Are All Monsters Now (spoilers)

Postby Johnny Smith » Thu Jun 12, 2014 8:32 am

The Battle Begins!!! It takes almost the whole issue to get to that point, though :wink: Thank you, Namor :-D

Nice contrast between the two teams - glad to see the Great Society calling out the Illuminati on their morally questionable actions like building bombs to destroy worlds.

It really was foolish of the Illuminati to leave Maximus unsupervised :shock: I hope this doesn't end up freeing Thanos :wink: :roll:

Advertisement

Pink_Orchid
The Virgin Connie Swail

Liked in: 104 posts
Formerly: Pink Peril

Re: New Avengers #19 - We Are All Monsters Now (spoilers)

Postby Pink_Orchid » Thu Jun 12, 2014 10:38 am

The previews for this arc look interesting. I've never picked up an Avengers book but I might have to get these.

A Dangerous Vice
Mad Hatter

Liked in: 49 posts

Postby A Dangerous Vice » Thu Jun 12, 2014 3:02 pm

The story Jonathan Hickman has been telling in the Avengers-universe is terrific. Heroes making questionable decisions, universes in peril at their choices, and now a battle between Justice League analogues and the Illuminati... It is a story I can not wait to see the end of, but one I want to hold off getting to the end of for as long as possible.

habitual
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Liked in: 154 posts
Title: Habinger of Doom!

Postby habitual » Thu Jun 12, 2014 3:22 pm

Johnny Smith wrote:The Battle Begins!!! It takes almost the whole issue to get to that point, though :wink: Thank you, Namor :-D

Nice contrast between the two teams - glad to see the Great Society calling out the Illuminati on their morally questionable actions like building bombs to destroy worlds.

It really was foolish of the Illuminati to leave Maximus unsupervised :shock: I hope this doesn't end up freeing Thanos :wink: :roll:

I thought that was pretty rich, considering they were doing it while standing on a statue of Apocalypse.

That and the fact that they stopped a third incursion, but, won't speak about it.

Hab

leave a comment with facebook

Return to The News Stand