Wednesday, August 31, 2016 • Morning Edition • "Because comics!"

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

Batman Comic and 60s TV Villians Question for You All

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Stephen Day

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby Stephen Day » Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:14 pm

I've been reading Batman '66 and I've been finding that one of the things I really love about this series is the minor villains who only ever appeared in the 60s TV series who have been given a chance to appear in an actually comic. With some of them, it feels like I'm rediscovering a forgotten gem.

These thoughts have lead me to ask everyone's opinion here. Are there any villains who appear only in Batman's 60s TV series that you would like to see brought into the regular DC Universe?

alaska1125

dINGO

Postby alaska1125 » Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:28 pm

King Tut.

Obviously a badass update would be involved.

Kurosawa

cheese

Postby Kurosawa » Thu Jun 26, 2014 1:28 am

alaska1125 wrote:King Tut.

Obviously a badass update would be involved.

Maxie Zeus is sorta like Tut, but I want real Tut.

Egghead is of course, eggcellent. He can team up with Egg-Fu from Wonder Woman.

Amoebas

Son of Stein

Postby Amoebas » Thu Jun 26, 2014 6:39 am

I don't know if I'd want the actual villains as much as a chance to see the actors in something again, but I've always been partial to the Bookworm and the Sandman.

ImageImage

sdsichero

2k11 Outhouse People's Champion

Postby sdsichero » Wed Jul 02, 2014 4:02 pm

Here Stephen...

Comic-Con: First Promo for Batman: The Complete Television Series

LoganRSA

FROGMAN

Postby LoganRSA » Wed Jul 02, 2014 4:18 pm

Definitely The Bookworm.

Followed closely by King Tut. Tut is the only one to deliver a deliberate joke on the show that truly made me laugh out loud. :lol:

MikeinLA

Rorshach Test Subject

Postby MikeinLA » Wed Jul 02, 2014 4:31 pm

DC did introduce a grimmed up version of King Tut to its comics continuity. I don't remember much about his story, other than the fact Batman and the Riddler worked together to figure out what he was up to.

leave a comment with facebook