Advertisement

Mr. Hyde's Pink and Blue Pills(All-New Ghost Rider Spoilers)

Discuss the latest comic book news and front page articles, read or post your own reviews of comics, and talk about anything comic book related. Threads from the two subforums below will also show up here. News Stand topics can also be read and posted in from The Asylum.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Stephen Day
Wrasslin' Fan

Liked in: 438 posts
Title: Maple Leaf Ninja

Mr. Hyde's Pink and Blue Pills(All-New Ghost Rider Spoilers)

Postby Stephen Day » Sun Jul 06, 2014 3:09 pm

In All-New Ghost Rider, Robbie Reyes, the current Ghost Rider, is dealing with a situation involving Mr. Hyde. An LA street gang has stolen a whole series of pink coloured pills from a group of mercenaries. It turned out that the pills were created by Mr. Hyde and that they are a slightly less strong version of his Hyde Serum.

After his mercenaries failed to retrieve them this past issue, number 4, which came out last week, Mr. Hyde spouted this monologue:

"Why yes, I am "the scientist," what is you point? Oh quiet, hush Hyde. Can't concentrate when you're consistently berating me. Figuring out why our Pink Pills are unstable is vital to our a success. As Sun Tsu once said, "When there is no sickness in the army, it is said to be invincible.

Wait! Why of course! Such an appallingly Careless oversight on my part. ANA-XILLIK-32, the key ingredient in our Hyde Serum! The elemental catalyst that triggers our magnificent transformation, our formidable power! its levels were insufficient! By deliberately lowering its dosage, to avoid granting the consumer power equal to our own I unknowingly created an imbalance resulting in an unstable product, thus the Pink Pills are defective.

By simply increasing the dosage, we will have success! Time to create a new, perfectly stable, flawlessly effective and impeccably powerful weapon. Time to create a Bill Pill."

Oh yeah, this is going to end well.
Last edited by Stephen Day on Sun Jul 06, 2014 4:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Thank you Troy for the sig

HNutz likes this post.

Advertisement

A Dangerous Vice
Mad Hatter

Liked in: 49 posts

Re: Mr. Hyde's Pink and Blue Pills(All-New Ghost Rider Spoil

Postby A Dangerous Vice » Sun Jul 06, 2014 4:34 pm

I enjoy this book a lot. I like the changes they have made with Ghost Rider - especially moving from the motorcycle to the car. That said, the art is at times hard to stomach.

leave a comment with facebook

Return to The News Stand