Advertisement

Savage Hulk #2

Discuss the latest comic book news and front page articles, read or post your own reviews of comics, and talk about anything comic book related. Threads from the two subforums below will also show up here. News Stand topics can also be read and posted in from The Asylum.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

IvCNuB4
Staff Writer

Liked in: 231 posts
Title: Stop messing with my TITLE !

Savage Hulk #2

Postby IvCNuB4 » Thu Jul 17, 2014 12:16 pm

Savage Hulk #2
AN ALL-NEW SERIES BY SUPERSTAR ALAN DAVIS!!! While HULK and ABOMINATION have the clash of the century… …the X-MEN do the Monster Mash! And PROFESSOR X plans to…terminate the Hulk ?!?

I'm a total sucker for 70s X-Men. Toss in Alan Davis art and it's a done deal :smt023
Both this and the first issue seemed like fluff but it's pretty fluff so I was okay with it.
But then I read the last page of this issue. Great Silver Age swerve, Mr Davis ! Well played :smt004
-
Victorian Squid wrote:In a DC/Marvel cross-over "all your favorite Marvel characters would catch contextually-transmitted diseases and Steph infections."

Advertisement

GLX
Outhouse Editor

Liked in: 51 posts
Title: Leader of The Society

Re: Savage Hulk #2

Postby GLX » Thu Jul 17, 2014 5:14 pm

I haven't had a chance to catch up with this storyline, but it's on my "to-buy" list. Alan Davis writing and drawing is pretty likely to turn into a nice, comfort read. Nothing mind-blowing, but very likely to scratch an itch for a good story.

john lewis wrote:Everyone but GLX has no taste.

leave a comment with facebook

Return to The News Stand