Advertisement

Damn, Nick! Look what you did! (Original Sin #7 spoilers)

Discuss the latest comic book news and front page articles, read or post your own reviews of comics, and talk about anything comic book related. Threads from the two subforums below will also show up here. News Stand topics can also be read and posted in from The Asylum.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

ElijahSnowFan
cheese

Liked in: 65 posts
Title: I'm like Atrocitus at times

Damn, Nick! Look what you did! (Original Sin #7 spoilers)

Postby ElijahSnowFan » Wed Aug 13, 2014 9:52 am

So. As always, the rules apply: I don't spoil on the day of release, but holy cow, I'm SOOOOO tempted to break that rule, because Original Sin #7 just blew my mind.

WTF, NICK FURY?!?!?!?!?!? What have you done?!?!

Man, there is one HUGE thing in this issue that I totally didn't see coming -- trust me, you'll know it when you see it -- and I don't know what Fury said, but EFF ME RUNNING.

WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT, NICK FURY?!?! WHY?????????

I know this is a straight-up event comic, certainly akin to a Popcorn Movie for the summer, but I won't even lie: I've enjoyed the hell out of this thing.

There has just been crazy stuff just coming out of nowhere in this thing, and I've enjoyed it for what it is. It's entertained me to no end.

BUT DAMN, NICK FURY! WHY?????

*Sniff, sniff* "Damn it, Diana...If I'd known they would trade us in for a JT Krul-written Captain Atom and "The Savage Hawkman," I'd have let Superboy-Prime destroy all reality."

"Superman flies and is really strong...what the fuck else do you need to know?!" -- Hitler, expressing his displeasure about DC rebooting and complaints about continuity

Advertisement

MrBlack
WTF is this rank?

Liked in: 119 posts

Re: Damn, Nick! Look what you did! (Original Sin #7 spoilers

Postby MrBlack » Wed Aug 13, 2014 10:18 am

Meanwhile, I SPOIL EVERYTHING!!!

the-news-stand/original-sin-spoilers-t103620.html

I'm interested in knowing the secret, but I'm sure it will be something pretty stupid.

ElijahSnowFan
cheese

Liked in: 65 posts
Title: I'm like Atrocitus at times

Re: Damn, Nick! Look what you did! (Original Sin #7 spoilers

Postby ElijahSnowFan » Wed Aug 13, 2014 10:40 am

MrBlack wrote:Meanwhile, I SPOIL EVERYTHING!!!

the-news-stand/original-sin-spoilers-t103620.html

I'm interested in knowing the secret, but I'm sure it will be something pretty stupid.

No worries -- anything that gets people talking about comics is a good thing, in my book -- you black out the text, so no one has to read it if they don't want to!

But I think the secret has a decent chance to not be stupid; Aaron's had the character long enough to know that it's a big freaking deal.

*Sniff, sniff* "Damn it, Diana...If I'd known they would trade us in for a JT Krul-written Captain Atom and "The Savage Hawkman," I'd have let Superboy-Prime destroy all reality."

"Superman flies and is really strong...what the fuck else do you need to know?!" -- Hitler, expressing his displeasure about DC rebooting and complaints about continuity

leave a comment with facebook

Return to The News Stand