Thursday, May 5, 2016 • Afternoon Edition • "Where your childhood dreams don't have to die alone."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Damn, Nick! Look what you did! (Original Sin #7 spoilers)

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

ElijahSnowFan

cheese

Postby ElijahSnowFan » Wed Aug 13, 2014 9:52 am

So. As always, the rules apply: I don't spoil on the day of release, but holy cow, I'm SOOOOO tempted to break that rule, because Original Sin #7 just blew my mind.

WTF, NICK FURY?!?!?!?!?!? What have you done?!?!

Man, there is one HUGE thing in this issue that I totally didn't see coming -- trust me, you'll know it when you see it -- and I don't know what Fury said, but EFF ME RUNNING.

WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT, NICK FURY?!?! WHY?????????

I know this is a straight-up event comic, certainly akin to a Popcorn Movie for the summer, but I won't even lie: I've enjoyed the hell out of this thing.

There has just been crazy stuff just coming out of nowhere in this thing, and I've enjoyed it for what it is. It's entertained me to no end.

BUT DAMN, NICK FURY! WHY?????

MrBlack

WTF is this rank?

Postby MrBlack » Wed Aug 13, 2014 10:18 am

Meanwhile, I SPOIL EVERYTHING!!!

the-news-stand/original-sin-spoilers-t103620.html

I'm interested in knowing the secret, but I'm sure it will be something pretty stupid.

ElijahSnowFan

cheese

Postby ElijahSnowFan » Wed Aug 13, 2014 10:40 am

MrBlack wrote:Meanwhile, I SPOIL EVERYTHING!!!

the-news-stand/original-sin-spoilers-t103620.html

I'm interested in knowing the secret, but I'm sure it will be something pretty stupid.

No worries -- anything that gets people talking about comics is a good thing, in my book -- you black out the text, so no one has to read it if they don't want to!

But I think the secret has a decent chance to not be stupid; Aaron's had the character long enough to know that it's a big freaking deal.

leave a comment with facebook