Advertisement

C.O.W.L

Discuss the latest comic book news and front page articles, read or post your own reviews of comics, and talk about anything comic book related. Threads from the two subforums below will also show up here. News Stand topics can also be read and posted in from The Asylum.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

guitarsmashley
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Liked in: 351 posts
Title: Self Important

C.O.W.L

Postby guitarsmashley » Fri Aug 29, 2014 9:26 am

Anyone else reading this? I haven't read #4 yet but the first three issues are really interesting.

Welcome to the "Chicago Organized Workers League" -- the world's first Super-Hero Labor Union! While C.O.W.L. once stood as a beacon of hope against an epidemic of organized crime and an unbeatable "brotherhood" of Super-Villains, the union now faces its fiercest foe yet -- a disillusioned public. In targeting the last of the great villains, C.O.W.L. attempts to prove its value to the world and to each other, while staving off villainy from both outside and inside its offices.

Interesting premise and the art is gorgeous.
doombug wrote:You really are the george carlin of the outhouse. that's fucking hilarious.

doombug wrote:and yeah, Yoni called it. :drunk

I feel like a condemned building with a brand new flag pole.
- Les Paul

Advertisement

Supersoldier Washout
Rorshach Test Subject

Liked in: 202 posts
Location: I can't really say. I'm currently what they call "AWOL" from S.H.I.E.L.D.
Title: Will Fight for Beer

Re: C.O.W.L

Postby Supersoldier Washout » Fri Aug 29, 2014 9:31 am

I got and liked the first issue and I'm waiting for the TPB. It was really interesting.

While I like the art, I thought it was a little too dark. Had trouble making some things out. But looking forward to reading and seeing it again i a couple of months.
Easily annoyed by jackassery

leave a comment with facebook

Return to The News Stand