Tuesday, May 31, 2016 • Afternoon Edition • "Because comics!"

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Original Sin #8 Spoilers

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

guitarsmashley

Regular-Sized Poster

Postby guitarsmashley » Wed Sep 03, 2014 6:57 pm

In the next post.

guitarsmashley

Regular-Sized Poster

Postby guitarsmashley » Wed Sep 03, 2014 6:58 pm

So Nick killed the watcher, big deal. Now he is the new watcher but instead he's chained to the moon...Now make with AXIS already.

HNutz

Rain Partier

Postby HNutz » Wed Sep 03, 2014 7:25 pm

And Bucky is the new "man on the wall".

Surprise, surprise.

guitarsmashley

Regular-Sized Poster

Postby guitarsmashley » Wed Sep 03, 2014 7:29 pm

HNutz wrote:And Bucky is the new "man on the wall".

Surprise, surprise.

Well not really, I mean that was basically was said in the solicit for his new series...Which I will be reading the hell out of. Marvel is fucking FIRE lately.

alaska1125

dINGO

Postby alaska1125 » Wed Sep 03, 2014 8:52 pm

I've gotta say I'm glad I didn't invest time or money in this "event". It really doesn't seem to make any sense. Axis seems even stranger from the sound of it. Strange isn't a bad thing, but yeah, I'll take a wait and see approach.

Juan Cena

DANG!

Postby Juan Cena » Wed Sep 03, 2014 9:58 pm

alaska1125 wrote:I've gotta say I'm glad I didn't invest time or money in this "event". It really doesn't seem to make any sense. Axis seems even stranger from the sound of it. Strange isn't a bad thing, but yeah, I'll take a wait and see approach.

It's starting to sound like Marvel's just doing anything to fill up space until Hickman gets ready for "Time Runs Out."

Johnny Smith

phrase IV

Postby Johnny Smith » Wed Sep 03, 2014 10:34 pm

I feel sorry for the Orb :(.
[Reveal] Spoiler: Click to Expand
It's going to suck having one of Uatu's eyes embedded in your chest

Psivage

FROGMAN

Postby Psivage » Wed Sep 03, 2014 11:08 pm

Did nick grew tall and bald? Please say yes. Cause that would be cool.

Eric Ratcliffe

Staff Writer

Postby Eric Ratcliffe » Thu Sep 04, 2014 12:32 am

guitarsmashley wrote:So Nick killed the watcher, big deal. Now he is the new watcher but instead he's chained to the moon...Now make with AXIS already.

like...literally chained? :smt017

guitarsmashley

Regular-Sized Poster

Postby guitarsmashley » Thu Sep 04, 2014 8:55 am

Psivage wrote:Did nick grew tall and bald? Please say yes. Cause that would be cool.

no, but he's in robes and the face was covered. Bascially you see a sickly looking person in Watcheresque robes with one glowing eye.
doombug wrote:like...literally chained? :smt017

He is shackled to the moon.

MrBlack

WTF is this rank?

Postby MrBlack » Thu Sep 04, 2014 9:12 am

The event as a whole was alright, although the end was a bit of a let-down. It ended up being so predictable, and I was hoping for a swerve at the end.

I like having Nick as the Watcher (or the "Unseen"). I like having Bucky take up his role as cosmic assassin. I didn't like the fact that the last page art for Nick showed him in one panel with his robot eye, and the next panel without it. :roll:

GHERU

Rain Partier

Postby GHERU » Thu Sep 04, 2014 9:50 am

Series started out pretty well

ending was a let down and predictible

sdsichero

2k11 Outhouse People's Champion

Postby sdsichero » Thu Sep 04, 2014 10:24 am

alaska1125 wrote:I've gotta say I'm glad I didn't invest time or money in this "event". It really doesn't seem to make any sense. Axis seems even stranger from the sound of it. Strange isn't a bad thing, but yeah, I'll take a wait and see approach.

So you'll be watching?

Juan Cena

DANG!

Postby Juan Cena » Thu Sep 04, 2014 1:20 pm

MrBlack wrote:The event as a whole was alright, although the end was a bit of a let-down. It ended up being so predictable, and I was hoping for a swerve at the end.

I like having Nick as the Watcher (or the "Unseen"). I like having Bucky take up his role as cosmic assassin. I didn't like the fact that the last page art for Nick showed him in one panel with his robot eye, and the next panel without it. :roll:

A swerve would have been good, but it would have been completely come off as a Deus ex Machina as Aaron really didn't lay any real groundwork to make anybody else a suspect than Fury, the Orb and crew, and/or Bucky.

Juan Cena

DANG!

Postby Juan Cena » Thu Sep 04, 2014 1:21 pm

sdsichero wrote:So you'll be watching?

I won't. Especially with Original Sin being so anti-climatic.

leave a comment with facebook