Advertisement

Bodies #2 (Spoilers)

Discuss the latest comic book news and front page articles, read or post your own reviews of comics, and talk about anything comic book related. Threads from the two subforums below will also show up here. News Stand topics can also be read and posted in from The Asylum.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Stephen Day
Wrasslin' Fan

Liked in: 409 posts
Title: Maple Leaf Ninja

Bodies #2 (Spoilers)

Postby Stephen Day » Thu Sep 04, 2014 4:32 pm

The scope of the mystery of the bodies in this series' title just grew bigger with the last page this issue. The bogman on the last panel makes it clear that things go back farther than 1890, as I believed after the first issue. It's obvious at this point that the Order of Mithras has something to do with what's going on. Their symbol has now appeared in multiple time periods. Between that fact and the last page revelation, it's clear that the mystery of this series is still just building up. I can't wait to see what is going on.

Thank you Troy for the sig

Advertisement

Stephen Day
Wrasslin' Fan

Liked in: 409 posts
Title: Maple Leaf Ninja

Re: Bodies #2 (Spoilers)

Postby Stephen Day » Fri Sep 05, 2014 4:48 pm

Bumping, I'm sure I'm not the only one here reading this series.

Thank you Troy for the sig

leave a comment with facebook

Return to The News Stand