Advertisement

Wolverine #13

Discuss the latest comic book news and front page articles, read or post your own reviews of comics, and talk about anything comic book related. Threads from the two subforums below will also show up here. News Stand topics can also be read and posted in from The Asylum.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

guitarsmashley
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Liked in: 411 posts
Title: Self Important

Wolverine #13

Postby guitarsmashley » Wed Jan 08, 2014 10:34 pm

So I know the guy that molested Nac originally said this was the big issue but now it's the net wolverine #13....I'll be honest...after reading this one I can't imagine Cornell doing anything interesting with this character. I mean it. This was a piece of shit.
doombug wrote:You really are the george carlin of the outhouse. that's fucking hilarious.

doombug wrote:and yeah, Yoni called it. :drunk

I feel like a condemned building with a brand new flag pole.
- Les Paul

Advertisement

Johnny Smith
Motherfucker from Hell

Liked in: 169 posts
Title: Metadata Broker

Re: Wolverine #13

Postby Johnny Smith » Thu Jan 09, 2014 9:29 am

guitarsmashley wrote:So I know the guy that molested Nac originally said this was the big issue but now it's the net wolverine #13....I'll be honest...after reading this one I can't imagine Cornell doing anything interesting with this character. I mean it. This was a piece of shit.

[Reveal] Spoiler: Click to Expand
you didn't want to read a story with Wolverine getting mentally and physically whipped by Sabretooth? :P

guitarsmashley
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Postby guitarsmashley » Thu Jan 09, 2014 2:33 pm

Johnny Smith wrote:
[Reveal] Spoiler: Click to Expand
you didn't want to read a story with Wolverine getting mentally and physically whipped by Sabretooth? :P

Honestly, I didn't. I read last issue and this one and the first 3 of this current run. It was just not interesting at all.
doombug wrote:You really are the george carlin of the outhouse. that's fucking hilarious.

- Les Paul

guitarsmashley
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Postby guitarsmashley » Thu Jan 09, 2014 2:34 pm

And reading an entire comic with Wolverine on his back the whole time felt like it was After Earth.

- Les Paul

leave a comment with facebook

Return to The News Stand