Thursday, February 22, 2018 • Morning Edition • "At least we're not Newsarama!"

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

Interview with Chris Claremont

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Potter Who

penile prisoner

Postby Potter Who » Sun Nov 01, 2009 6:36 pm

That's totally awesome.

syxxpakk

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby syxxpakk » Sun Nov 01, 2009 6:41 pm

If I might give one bit of advice regarding the transcript, fix the capitalization and punctuation-errors. I know that might seem "minor" to some, but that's the kind of thing that separates the "boys" from the "men."

GHERU

Rain Partier

Postby GHERU » Sun Nov 01, 2009 6:47 pm

hey
that sure is nify

3MJ

Postby 3MJ » Sun Nov 01, 2009 6:52 pm

CC: Well I could give you all sorts of interesting arguments like the quality of the work, like the difference in production models. Why do I want to see a whole series of stories written for forty five year old men wanting to scream about how such and such character is not fulfilling this detail of that particular item from their past that fits into this particular model that goes this way sideways and jumps up and down three times..

Awesome. Claremont comes across as awesome there, I wish I coul dhave spoke to him!

Jess Nukem

cheese

Postby Jess Nukem » Sun Nov 01, 2009 7:10 pm

I read halfway through the interview before I had enough. It wasn't much of an interview as more of an inflating an old man's ego when it had already been pumped to epic proportion. He has no idea how to evolve in his writing and he also came off insanely bitter.

The fact that this site wants to get behind him, and support him even though his output is severely lacking in quality and proper execution, it makes me wanna leave. :(

3MJ

Postby 3MJ » Sun Nov 01, 2009 7:11 pm

He made Jubilee. IMO, apart from a lack of questions about Jubilee, it was great.

Wally Brando

Rain Partier

Postby Wally Brando » Sun Nov 01, 2009 7:12 pm

Jess Nukem wrote:The fact that this site wants to get behind him, and support him even though his output is severely lacking in quality and proper execution, it makes me wanna leave. :(

LMAO... :lol:

Drama queen, much?

Frag

REAL OFFICIAL President of the Outhouse

Postby Frag » Sun Nov 01, 2009 7:13 pm

Jess Nukem wrote:I read halfway through the interview before I had enough. It wasn't much of an interview as more of an inflating an old man's ego when it had already been pumped to epic proportion. He has no idea how to evolve in his writing and he also came off insanely bitter.

The fact that this site wants to get behind him, and support him even though his output is severely lacking in quality and proper execution, it makes me wanna leave. :(

I don't like Claremont's stuff either, but let's not go overboard.

Congrats to the guys.

GOSD

Everybody lies!

Postby GOSD » Sun Nov 01, 2009 7:13 pm

Wow! Great score!

I'll read this after the Vikings game.

Congrats, guys!

Wally Brando

Rain Partier

Postby Wally Brando » Sun Nov 01, 2009 7:13 pm

I'd post the link to the recording in the article. Maybe at the end or something.

Psivage

FROGMAN

Postby Psivage » Sun Nov 01, 2009 7:16 pm

Jess Nukem wrote:I read halfway through the interview before I had enough. It wasn't much of an interview as more of an inflating an old man's ego when it had already been pumped to epic proportion. He has no idea how to evolve in his writing and he also came off insanely bitter.

Are you emo?

Jess Nukem

cheese

Postby Jess Nukem » Sun Nov 01, 2009 7:20 pm

It's a nice score. But his venom was seething. I feel bad for the poor man. Frank Miller's off directing movies, Neal Adams's projects are still greatly anticipated, and all he can do is just minis and ongoings that last for only a year. And he's still bitter.

I've been reading some X-Men essentials this weekend and the stuff is still fantastic. Where did that Claremont go? And his writing would greatly improve if he did watch more movies, read other people's comics, and get inspired by them.

Jess Nukem

cheese

Postby Jess Nukem » Sun Nov 01, 2009 7:22 pm

Chris wrote:LMAO... :lol:

Drama queen, much?
I feel like this place is just full of DC fanboys who are over 30 and have no clue about what's current in the entertainment world. And the lack of humor around here.

BubbaKanoosh

2009 Most Valuable Poster

Postby BubbaKanoosh » Sun Nov 01, 2009 7:25 pm

Jess Nukem wrote:I feel like this place is just full of DC fanboys who are over 30 and have no clue about what's current in the entertainment world. And the lack of humor around here.

I think this site is very varied in the company they support. The Top Lists prove that.

Jess Nukem

cheese

Postby Jess Nukem » Sun Nov 01, 2009 7:28 pm

BubbaKanoosh wrote:I think this site is very varied in the company they support. The Top Lists prove that.
Nuh-uh. I just seen the lists for your next top list and it's all DC heroes! :x

:P

But seriously, the top 10 teen heroes list was really whack. I like Star, but she didn't deserve to be ranked over freakin' Kitty Pryde.
:x

leave a comment with facebook