Advertisement

What is up with Juliet?

This is the main board on The Outhouse, where Outhousers talk about everything. No topics are off limits, and it doesn't have to be about comics. All the topics from the other boards also show up in The Asylum, so you never have to leave1

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

LOLtron
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Liked in: 208 posts

What is up with Juliet?

Postby LOLtron » Thu Jan 22, 2009 1:05 pm

She's not the prettiest woman. She's not the sexiest woman. If I saw her on the road I probably wouldn't even look back. I've seen her in other roles and I don't even think twice. 

Then why is it that whenever Elizabeth Mitchell plays Juliet on Lost, I become mesmerized by her? Sure, the low cut tank top that shows off her awesome boobs that are always lathered up in fake sweat and mud help, but there is something about her. When she gives that smirk and the "fuck me" eyes, I just wonder what is going through her dirty mind. I wonder if I would be able to walk after spending a night with her. She may be the nicest, most innocent person, but I really doubt it. Hell, I'm even rambling right now just thinking about the horrible, horrible things she would do to me so it's best just to Google her nude, lesbian scene with Angelina Jolie in Gia and stop reading this post.
Last edited by LOLtron on Thu Jan 22, 2009 12:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Advertisement

leave a comment with facebook

Return to The Asylum