Friday, July 1, 2016 • Evening Edition • "That smell was here before we went in."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

Avatar: Legend of Korra Opening Leaked

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

LOLtron

Rain Partier

Postby LOLtron » Sat Dec 03, 2011 4:33 pm

The opening to the Avatar: The Legend of Korra has made it onto the net via You Tube.

Interestingly, right away after the opening you'll notice that like it's predecessor, Korra shares calling it's seasons via chapters (with this being called Chapter 1 Air). So the logical answer to this now becomes, does this also mean there will be three seasons of this series (which was confirmed to be extended from a simple mini-series to a full over twenty-six episodes spanning two seasons)?

Written or Contributed by: Zechs

http://173.199.169.70/index.php/news/entertainment-news/17463-avatar-legend-of-korra-leaked.html/

Zechs

Outhouse Editor

Postby Zechs » Sat Dec 03, 2011 4:44 pm

The only gif appropriate for this:

Doc Jon

Rain Partier

Postby Doc Jon » Sat Dec 03, 2011 6:05 pm

Just get this fucking show on the air already.

And I hope to god this is more than 3 seasons. 3 seasons didn't come close to covering everything in the original show. We never really got a look at the Lotus Society, which was bad-ass. And we never find out about Zuko's MOM!!!

Vic Vega

Rorshach Test Subject

Postby Vic Vega » Sat Dec 03, 2011 6:28 pm

I can't wait for this and I didn't even see the original shows.

S.F. Jude Terror

OMCTO

Postby S.F. Jude Terror » Sat Dec 03, 2011 8:24 pm

Goddamn I can't wait for this.

Zechs

Outhouse Editor

Postby Zechs » Sat Dec 03, 2011 8:32 pm

Doc Jon wrote:Just get this fucking show on the air already.

And I hope to god this is more than 3 seasons. 3 seasons didn't come close to covering everything in the original show. We never really got a look at the Lotus Society, which was bad-ass. And we never find out about Zuko's MOM!!!

Avatar: The Promise will be handling some of these dangling plots. But you're not gonna like the first issue:

Zuko makes Aang promise to kill him if he acts even like his father Ozai. And of course by the end of the issue Zuko begins to ask Ozai for consul given the Fire Nation colonies hate being back with the Earth Kingdom and sent assassins to kill him (they failed but the stress of the act forced Zuko to this move).

ThatGuyRoman

dINGO

Postby ThatGuyRoman » Sat Dec 03, 2011 8:53 pm

Can't. Fucking. Wait.

Miracloman

Great Scott!!!

Postby Miracloman » Sat Dec 03, 2011 10:52 pm

Recently saw the original series in one of Nicktoon's usual marathons and now I consider it to be one of the best animated shows ever.

Herald

Regular-Sized Poster

Postby Herald » Sat Dec 03, 2011 11:04 pm

e_galston

Staff Writer

Postby e_galston » Sat Dec 03, 2011 11:04 pm

Miracloman wrote:Recently saw the original series in one of Nicktoon's usual marathons and now I consider it to be one of the best animated shows ever.

i haven't seen the entire series, and i would have to agree with you.

Zechs

Outhouse Editor

Postby Zechs » Sun Dec 04, 2011 12:18 am

The thing I wonder though given we see the opening scene but barely. Does that mean this person also has a leaked copy of the pilot? So does that mean we'll be seeing that leaked onto the web soon too?

PDH

penile prisoner

Postby PDH » Sun Dec 04, 2011 10:39 am

Zechs wrote:
Avatar: The Promise will be handling some of these dangling plots.

outsider

Outhouse Drafter

Postby outsider » Sun Dec 04, 2011 10:51 am

Cool, I didn't know they were going Avatar: The Next Generation with this! 8)
Miracloman wrote:Recently saw the original series in one of Nicktoon's usual marathons and now I consider it to be one of the best animated shows ever.
Absolutely agreed. (It's even leaps and bounds above JL/JLU!)

Doc Jon

Rain Partier

Postby Doc Jon » Sun Dec 04, 2011 12:57 pm

I'm wary of a comic handling such things. The translation rarely works.

Firefly comics were usually shit.

Zechs

Outhouse Editor

Postby Zechs » Sun Dec 04, 2011 2:07 pm

PDH wrote:

It's a one shot coming out next month that leads into the ongoing (I forget when that starts). Pretty much these stories take place after Book 3 (with the opening taking place just right after Aang and Katara kiss).

Pretty much here be the important spoilers:
[Reveal] Spoiler: Click to Expand
During the night after the party from the series finale, Zuko makes Aang promise that the moment he begins to act like his father, Aang must kill him. Zuko doesn't wish to become another Sozin, and Aang begrudgingly accepts.

Toph starts a earth bending school.

Zuko returns colonies long held by the Fire Nation back to the Earth Nation. These colonies aren't too happy from this move.

One daughter of a Fire Nation colonial officer tries to murder Zuko. Zuko stops her.

Mai hires the Kyoshi Warriors (Suki and Ty Lee) to protect Zuko.

The issue ends with Zuko stressed out by the unhappy decisions of his people and confesses this to Suki. He then after talking with her begins to seek out council from his father who's still imprisoned. Ozai is more than pleased at this. More than likely he's going to reveal the location of Zuzu's mommy.

leave a comment with facebook