Sunday, July 24, 2016 • Morning Edition • "Manufacturing outrage since 2006."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

Why I Love Comics #78: Bacon!!!

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

LOLtron

Rain Partier

Postby LOLtron » Thu Mar 29, 2012 6:30 am

On this episode of the podcast it's the return of the round table as Eric...

On this episode of the podcast it's the return of the round table as Eric is joined by Brian Osserman, Gordon Dymowski and the return of Jeremy Wiggins! The guys talk about 2 new youtube channels premiering, the Doctor's new companion, Avengers vs X-men, The marketing behind John Carter, the outrage of Mass Effect 3 and so much more!

Gordon on twitter!

The Bartab of Rassilon on facebook!

The outhouse Pirate Podcast!

As usual follow me on twitter!

Like the fanpage on facebook!

Subscribe onitunes!

Check out Kirby Krackle!

And check out my awesome webcomic New Comic Day!

Next week....we return with our usual and awesome guest shows!

Authors: Eric Ratcliffe

Duration: 5945 seconds
Size: 90.7 Mb
Read more http://lovecomics.libsyn.com/why-i-love-comics-78-bacon-

http://www.theouthousers.com/index.php/podcasts/why-i-love-comics/18801-why-i-love-comics-78-bacon.html/

prozacman

Expert Post Whore

Postby prozacman » Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:02 am

Good show :drunk

leave a comment with facebook