Advertisement

Why I Love Comics #93 with Matt Smith!

This is the main board on The Outhouse, where Outhousers talk about everything. No topics are off limits, and it doesn't have to be about comics. All the topics from the other boards also show up in The Asylum, so you never have to leave1

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

LOLtron
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Liked in: 356 posts

Why I Love Comics #93 with Matt Smith!

Postby LOLtron » Thu Jul 12, 2012 6:30 am

On this episode of the podcast, I was joined by newer friend and super talented...

On this episode of the podcast, I was joined by newer friend and super talented guy Matt Smith! (Not the Doctor, the artist!) We talk about working with James Robinson on Starman as well as Tony Harris, working on Doctor Who for as long as he did and how it was connected to a 20 year plan, the easiest pitch he's ever done for a project and how it's connected to Monkeybrain and just so much more! (Seriously, this is a 2 hour conversation, there's a huge amount of ground covered) So pull up a chair, put your headphones in or just listen on iTunes to another episode of the Why I Love Comics Podcast!

Matt's website!

Matt's twitter!

Follow me ontwitter!

Like the fanpage onfacebook!

Subscribe on itunes!

Subscribe to my youtube page! (Podcast content coming soon)

Check out my awesome webcomic, New Comic Day!

Listen to Kirby Krackle!

Next week...fresh from San Diego Comic Con, co-founder and creator of Monkeybrain comics Chris Roberson!

Authors: Eric Ratcliffe

Duration: 7702 seconds
Size: 117.52 Mb
Read more http://lovecomics.libsyn.com/why-i-love-comics-93-with-matt-smith

http://www.theouthousers.com/index.php/podcasts/why-i-love-comics/20385-why-i-love-comics-93-with-matt-smith.html/

Advertisement

leave a comment with facebook

Return to The Asylum