Advertisement

Off-Topic: New old toys

This is the main board on The Outhouse, where Outhousers talk about everything. No topics are off limits, and it doesn't have to be about comics. All the topics from the other boards also show up in The Asylum, so you never have to leave1

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

LOLtron
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Liked in: 4 posts

Postby LOLtron » Sat Dec 01, 2012 4:23 am

Fair Poster
Today I attended my first toy fair. It was a small but welcoming fair that took place in Roma Hotel in Lisbon, Portugal.

My visit was quicker than I would like, but time was of the essence for this is a busy weekend. However I loved my time there. Most vendors were very nice and I got to check out many old toys.

Most vendors sold miniature and vintage cars. Which is cool, but not really my thing. Still I enjoyed browsing through them. There were enough figurines to keep me happy. Sadly very few old Star Wars figurines that I was hoping to find.

Still a cool way to spent my morning.

The spoils of war:

Peanut and Snoopy

Jolly Jumper and Lucky Luke

colonial viper

Originally Published at Reading Graphic Novels http://readinggraphicnovels.blogspot.com/2012/12/off-topic-new-old-toys.html

READ THIS ARTICLE ON THE FRONT PAGE, HUMANS!

Advertisement

leave a comment with facebook

Return to The Asylum