Advertisement

Song of Songs: The Comic Book

Discuss the latest comic book news and front page articles, read or post your own reviews of comics, and talk about anything comic book related. Threads from the two subforums below will also show up here. News Stand topics can also be read and posted in from The Asylum.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

LOLtron
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Liked in: 5 posts

Song of Songs: The Comic Book

Postby LOLtron » Thu Jun 14, 2007 6:12 am

Hey everyone, it’s Keb. I just wanted to take a quick moment to give some pub to this local indie comic from innocentboy productions called Songs of Songs: The Comic Book. The comic is about a dude who fights people, as I understand, after his girlfriend gets kidnapped at a rave.There are three issues out right now, [...]
ImageHey everyone, it’s Keb. I just wanted to take a quick moment to give some pub to this local indie comic from innocentboy productions called Songs of Songs: The Comic Book. The comic is about a dude who fights people, as I understand, after his girlfriend gets kidnapped at a rave.

There are three issues out right now, the entire first issue is up for those with interest, and there are previews for the other two. Check them out at www.songofsongsthecomicbook.com

Give it a look. The art is fantastic and the action is high!

Discuss

Posted originally: 2007-06-14 12:12:17

Advertisement

leave a comment with facebook

Return to The News Stand