Advertisement

Your Top Modern Characters part 3

Discuss the latest comic book news and front page articles, read or post your own reviews of comics, and talk about anything comic book related. Threads from the two subforums below will also show up here. News Stand topics can also be read and posted in from The Asylum.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

LOLtron
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Liked in: 276 posts

Your Top Modern Characters part 3

Postby LOLtron » Wed Mar 11, 2009 8:19 am

Here are more from the batch of 269ers. Enjoy.  

269(b) or Part 2.

ImageHardcase

Year first appeared: 1993

Oh Hardcase, another Ultraverse character. I really wish they did something with, but I think now they are kinda dated. Shame, cuz they have some fun fun characters. On that note, Hardcase was leader of The Squad, a team of Ultras who fought for mankind and were beloved by the people of the Ultraverse until the team fought N-M-E (hahahahahah), who slaughtered the entire team with the exception of Hardcase.

Hardcase was haunted by images of The Squad's massacre, but was still driven to fight as a hero and became leader of Ultraforce. Hardcase was the most popular Ultra to the public until the arrival of Prime, who stole the spotlight overnight. Hardcase did not have much respect for Prime at first, until he discovered Prime's immature nature was simply due to the fact that Prime was actually just a teenage boy. Hardcase ultimately gave up leadership of Ultraforce to Black Knight.

Black Knight is on MI:13 right??? Ultraverse and a MI:13 crossover, Prime vs. Captain Britain. Make it happen Joey Q!!!

Sly

Year first appeared: 2004

Sly. A character I have never heard of. But I am sure some of you are fans of her already just by lookin’ at the picture of her. You know, she is a member of Strykeforce, and is the first of two members of Strykeforce on the list. That’s right, two members of Strykeforce are on the list. How awesome is that? Not so much, I know.

So yeah, Sly....umm....she wears daisy dukes? Oh, she has the power to become invisible. Sorta. Not fully invisible, more like a transparent I guess? Anywho, she can handle herself in combat. She has broken the neck of many soldiers in hand-to-hand combat.

Discuss

Advertisement

leave a comment with facebook

Return to The News Stand