Advertisement

Review for Nextwave: Agents of H.A.T.E. #12

Discuss the latest comic book news and front page articles, read or post your own reviews of comics, and talk about anything comic book related. Threads from the two subforums below will also show up here. News Stand topics can also be read and posted in from The Asylum.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

LOLtron
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Liked in: 4 posts

Review for Nextwave: Agents of H.A.T.E. #12

Postby LOLtron » Wed Feb 21, 2007 10:02 pm

Title: Nextwave: Agents of H.A.T.E. #12Writer: Warren EllisPenciler: Stuart ImmonenPublisher: MarvelReviewed by John Lewis and Tony MourlotJohn Lewis: SPOILERS for your immortal monkey soul!!! In this issue, Aaron Stack gets stabby-stabby from Number None who’s really a baby M.O.D.O.K., and then Devil Dinosaur shows up in all his sexiness and has a mad orgy of [...]
Title: Nextwave: Agents of H.A.T.E. #12
Writer: Warren Ellis
Penciler: Stuart Immonen
Publisher: Marvel
Reviewed by John Lewis and Tony Mourlot

John Lewis: S
P
O
I
L
E
R
S for your immortal monkey soul!!! In this issue, Aaron Stack gets stabby-stabby from Number None who’s really a baby M.O.D.O.K., and then Devil Dinosaur shows up in all his sexiness and has a mad orgy of a fight with the Nextwave squad with them victorious with Tabitha Boomy Boom getting the final blow.

Great way to end the series. The baby M.O.D.O.K. was priceless. Having Devil Dinosaur as the mastermind was genius as well. Anything you want to add, Number Nothing?

Tony Mourlot:Yeah, this issue was bittersweet for me. Great way to end the series but a sad day because it’s the end for now. The baby M.O.D.O.K. was priceless. I actually laughed out loud at that. Then I laughed even louder with the appearance of Devil Dinosaur. It was hysterical seeing him in a smoking jacket holding a glass of champagne. I’ll miss getting my Nextwave fix every month but a great send off for a great series. ‘Splode! What did you think of the art hairy, live-birth nut-eating skin monster?

John Lewis: The art was great and just as good as any of the art previously featured in this series.

In particluar, I loved the panel where Tabitha asks if the sexy robot (a.k.a. Aaron stack for you non-reading fleshy ones) is invisible. Good stuff.

Lastly, we should start calling Lord Simian a filthy monkey or a hairy **** in celebration of what was Nextwave.

Tony Mourlot: Immonen was great as always. It’s weird though, I hate his Ultimate FF run but he rocked here on Nextwave. I’m looking forward to him on Ultimtae Spidey.

How about we call Simian Filthy, Hairy, Monkey ****

John Lewis: Yeah. I didn’t like his Ultimate X-Men run for some reason.

Perfect.
Go here to discuss.

Posted originally: 2007-02-22 02:02:22

Advertisement

leave a comment with facebook

Return to The News Stand