Advertisement

Review for Nextwave: Agents of H.A.T.E. #10

Discuss the latest comic book news and front page articles, read or post your own reviews of comics, and talk about anything comic book related. Threads from the two subforums below will also show up here. News Stand topics can also be read and posted in from The Asylum.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

LOLtron
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Liked in: 235 posts

Review for Nextwave: Agents of H.A.T.E. #10

Postby LOLtron » Sun Dec 03, 2006 6:36 pm

Title: Nextwave: Agents of H.A.T.E. #10Writer: Warren EllisPenciler: Stuart ImmonenPublisher: MarvelReviewed by John Lewis and Tony “DeadFett” MourlotJohn Lewis: SPOILERS FOR THE BITCHES!!! In this issue, FORBUSH VISION!!! Also, Stuart Immonen shows off how wicked badass he is, Aaron Stack becomes my second favorite Marvel character, and Tabitha Smith shows off her no-brain.As most of [...]
ImageTitle: Nextwave: Agents of H.A.T.E. #10
Writer: Warren Ellis
Penciler: Stuart Immonen
Publisher: Marvel
Reviewed by John Lewis and Tony “DeadFett” Mourlot

John Lewis: SPOILERS FOR THE BITCHES!!! In this issue, FORBUSH VISION!!! Also, Stuart Immonen shows off how wicked badass he is, Aaron Stack becomes my second favorite Marvel character, and Tabitha Smith shows off her no-brain.

As most of this issue was in Forbush Vision, I was a bit disappointed as it wasn’t all that funny like Nextwave usually is. Maybe I just didn’t get the refernces (if there was any). What do you think, you ugly butt-muncher?

Tony Mourlot: Nextwave is like sex, even when it’s not the best it’s still good. This issue lacked the usual funny I expect but it was still good. I especially enjoyed the part with Aaron working as an insurance salesman. Being that I work in customer service I can relate to wanting to smash my head into the computer. Only to have to put on the happy voice for the next customer. The Forbush Vision gag was somewhat lost on me. Maybe I don’t enough of the characters’ history to appreciate the jokes there. Tabitha defeating Forbush Man because her head is empty was great too.

Immonen’s art was great as always. I liked how he altered his style for some of the Forbush Vision stuff. His art really helps set the tone on the book for me. The action is well done and I really like the layouts he chooses. Anything you’d like to add, you Anal Aviator?

John: AaronStackrulesallfleshyones’soulsandbodies.Hewillmakegreat,dirtysextoyou.

Tony: AaronStackdoesrulebutleavemeoutofyoursickfantasyofhimmakinglovetoyou.

John: YouknowyouwouldsodoitwithAaronStack.Turnmeon,Mr.Roboto.

To discuss.

Posted originally: 2006-12-03 22:36:32

Advertisement

leave a comment with facebook

Return to The News Stand