Advertisement

WTF? The Starchild is a painter!

Discuss the latest comic book news and front page articles, read or post your own reviews of comics, and talk about anything comic book related. Threads from the two subforums below will also show up here. News Stand topics can also be read and posted in from The Asylum.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

LOLtron
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Liked in: 202 posts

WTF? The Starchild is a painter!

Postby LOLtron » Mon Mar 16, 2009 6:29 pm

Paul Stanley, lead singer/guitarist of the costumed rock band Kiss is a serious painter.  I guess its not such a huge surprise when you consider all the face painting over the years.  What is the most surprising to me is that I didn’t hate all of his paintings.  I’m no art critic, but I know [...]Image

Paul Stanley, lead singer/guitarist of the costumed rock band Kiss is a serious painter.  I guess its not such a huge surprise when you consider all the face painting over the years.  What is the most surprising to me is that I didn’t hate all of his paintings.  I’m no art critic, but I know what I like.  Some are a bit simple, featuring repetitive images of hearts and stars, but a bunch were fairly impressive with great use of textures and bright colors.  Here are a few of my favorites found just browsing for just a few minutes on his site, www.paulstanley.com.

ImageImage

Just for the hell of it I’m embedding my favorite Kiss album (when they still wore makeup of course) Destoyer from 1976.  Enjoy!

Posted originally: 2009-03-16 23:29:45

Advertisement

leave a comment with facebook

Return to The News Stand