Advertisement

Looking Ahead: March 2009

Discuss the latest comic book news and front page articles, read or post your own reviews of comics, and talk about anything comic book related. Threads from the two subforums below will also show up here. News Stand topics can also be read and posted in from The Asylum.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

LOLtron
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Liked in: 276 posts

Looking Ahead: March 2009

Postby LOLtron » Tue Feb 24, 2009 12:21 pm

After a long break, GLX is back to preview next month's comics.

Ultimate Wolverine vs. Hulk #3

GLX: Despite the fact that it's been years since the first 2 issues came out, I'm looking foward to this. Digged the first 2 issues and I'm likely to dig the rest of the mini series.

Secret Warriors #2

GLX: Considering the last issue's shock ending, I'm intrigued on where this comic is going.

Dark Reign: Fantastic Four #1

GLX: Jonathon Hickman writing the Fantastic Four. 'Nuff said.

Deadpool #8/Thunderbolts #130

GLX: This crossover has potential. I digging the current Thunderbolts team and I've heard some good things about Deadpool.

Ghost Rider #33

GLX: Lord knows that I love Jason Aaron's Ghost Rider run, but this issue is particularly interesting because of Tony Moore on pencils. Looking foward to it.

War of Kings #1

GLX: Looks great, though I've lost some enthusiasm for it( since I'm behind on reading Guardians of the Galaxy).

Wolverine #71

GLX: Solely mentioned due to the extreme quality of Old Man Logan. It's shaping up to the be the best Wolverine tale of the decade.

Simon Dark #18

GLX: Sad to see this title get canceled. Lovely series.

Pick of the Month-Spider-Man and the Human Torch IN...!Bahia De Los Muertos!

GLX: Hell yes. Loved Tom Beland and Juan Doe's previous work on a Fantastic Four special. This should kick some serious ass.

http://www.theouthousers.com/index.php/features/miscellaneous-editorials/3130-looking-ahead-march-2009.html/
Last edited by LOLtron on Wed May 04, 2011 12:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: JFusion Discussion Bot UPDATE

Advertisement

leave a comment with facebook

Return to The News Stand