Advertisement

Your Top DCU Villains part 37

Discuss the latest comic book news and front page articles, read or post your own reviews of comics, and talk about anything comic book related. Threads from the two subforums below will also show up here. News Stand topics can also be read and posted in from The Asylum.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

LOLtron
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Liked in: 10 posts

Your Top DCU Villains part 37

Postby LOLtron » Wed Dec 03, 2008 9:31 am

Two more to complete the first half of the top ten. 7. Deathstroke (440 points - 7 first place slots)

Image"He's been WAY overexposed of late, but ever since the W/P Titans days, this guy has been one cool mofo"

"He's done it all and was voiced by Ron Perlman too."

"Genetically engineered, Deathstroke the Terminator is one bad mother. You would pee your pants if you met him in public."

Lying about his age to enlist in the Army, Slade Wilson distinguished himself early in combat to become the military's youngest decorated soldiers.

Trained in special services combat, Wilson volunteered for a military medical experiment designed to increase resistance to truth serums. The experiment appeared to have failed when it had the side effect of crippling it subject. After months of hospitalization Wilson's condition changed for the better and he gained super-human abilities of the mind and body, but he was not allowed to go back to active duty due to his unstable condition.

During his time of inactivity Wilson's second son Joseph (Jericho) was born, and would inherit his powers from his father's chemical treatments.

Wilson would be discharged from the Army for commandeering military property to rescue an old friend captured behind enemy lines. Restless he would become first a big-game hunter and then a mercenary known as Deathstroke the Terminator

6. Captain Cold (468 points - 12 first place slots) Image

"The Rogues: On their own, they're ok, but they're only AMAZING when they're together!"

"Geoff Johns has done a stellar job with all the rogues but Cap stands out the most  IMO. I love a villain with a sense of honor and he is the main reason I look forward to Barry Allen's return. I can't remember the exact quote but I love it in R Revenge when Cap says something to the effect that with Jay and Wally it was always a game but never with Barry."

"My favorite single issue is the "Absolute Zero". So yeah, I kinda like Captain Cold."

Designing a special gun that he exposed to the radiation of a cyclotron, Snart intended on counteracting the Flash's ability to use super speed. But, instead of slowing objects down his weapon instantly froze them solid.

Experimenting with the weapon, he was able to master the ability to control cold and ice in many forms. Designing a costume to protect himself from the extreme cold that the weapon generated, he dubbed himself Captain Cold.

Discuss

Advertisement

leave a comment with facebook

Return to The News Stand