Wednesday, August 24, 2016 • Morning Edition • "Outhouser?! We barely know her!"

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

Just a Little More Blud: Playin' With the Boys

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

LOLtron

Rain Partier

Postby LOLtron » Mon Jul 09, 2012 4:55 am

Just a Little More Blud: Playin' With the BoysThis week, Blud Blood tackles the complicated issue of being a maverick jet fighter pilot who likes to play but not by the rules.

The greatest webcomic available on the Outhouse makes the world record of four comics in a row.  To celebrate, here's today's regularly scheduled comic strip.

You can stop trying to keep up with the Joneses and get your weekly Blud fix BEFORE it goes live on the Outhouse.  All you have to do is visit http://jalmb.theouthousers.com/and view Just a Little More Blud in all it's webcomic glory.  That'll show those damn Joneses.

Just a Little More Blud: Playin' With the Boys

Written or Contributed by: SuperginraiX

http://www.theouthousers.com/index.php/features/just-a-little-blud/20282-just-a-little-more-blud-playin-with-the-boys.html/

Doc Jon

Rain Partier

Postby Doc Jon » Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:11 pm

God damn, Super. I really didn't expect that level of coloring on these things. I keep looking at the jumpsuits and the folds are very cool.

You rock.

Keb

<( ' . ' )>

Postby Keb » Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:46 pm

I get it now!

Super has a shag because he's all emo all the time. Jon is a woman because all kinds of posters think he's a bitch (just sayin bro). Jude is black because he secretly wishes he could walk down the street without having to cross over to the other side when he sees a black person and he loves fried chicken and Wu-Tang.

Makes sense.

The Old Doctor

Postby The Old Doctor » Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:49 pm

Keb wrote:I get it now!

Super has a shag because he's all emo all the time. Jon is a woman because all kinds of posters think he's a bitch (just sayin bro). Jude is black because he secretly wishes he could walk down the street without having to cross over to the other side when he sees a black person and he loves fried chicken and Wu-Tang.

Makes sense.

:smt102

Doc Jon

Rain Partier

Postby Doc Jon » Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:47 pm

Makes sense.

Not really.

:-D

sdsichero

2k11 Outhouse People's Champion

Postby sdsichero » Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:20 am

Doc Jon wrote:
Not really.

:-D

Jude wants to be black for another reason?

SuperginraiX

Outhouse Editor

Postby SuperginraiX » Tue Jul 10, 2012 4:57 am

Makes sense.

I am pretty emo.

SuperginraiX cries and runs away from the internet forever.

Keb

<( ' . ' )>

Postby Keb » Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:37 am

emo people don't just cry, they also brood.

sdsichero

2k11 Outhouse People's Champion

Postby sdsichero » Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:26 am

Keb wrote:emo people don't just cry, they also brood.

SuperGinraiX?

Doc Jon

Rain Partier

Postby Doc Jon » Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:11 am

Actually, Super's hair was inspired by his love of boy bands and Justin Bieber.

That fucker would not stop singing Bye Bye Bye the other day...

leave a comment with facebook