Advertisement

Extended Preview: NBC's Revolution

This is the main board on The Outhouse, where Outhousers talk about everything. No topics are off limits, and it doesn't have to be about comics. All the topics from the other boards also show up in The Asylum, so you never have to leave1

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

LOLtron
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Liked in: 4 posts

Postby LOLtron » Tue Aug 07, 2012 12:13 am

The upcoming post-apocalyptic drama from NBC starts September 17.

Source: NBC

Apparently, the end of the world starts with Woody Woodpecker.  That appears to be the premise of NBC's upcoming Revolution, brought to you by such luminaries as JJ Abrams, Jon Favreau, and Eric Kripke.  Fifteen years after all the world's electricity blinks out, society devolves into horses, flashy swordfighting, crossbows, and Giancarlo Esposito doing stuff.  

Last night, NBC aired this extended preview of the show during their Olympics coverage (which means the preview actually occurred eight hours earlier – BOOSH!!). We saw a lot of this before, though some of the Billy Burke swordfighting action seems to be new, and the preview ends with an allusion to an unexpected twist that will probably be running throughout the show.  Should be interesting.  Also: how YOU can win a theater screening of the pilot episode in your town (just go to their Facebook page)!

Written or Contributed by Royal Nonesuch

READ THIS ARTICLE ON THE FRONT PAGE, HUMANS!

Advertisement

bkthomson
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Liked in: 0 post
Title: Invisible Man of the Outhouse

Re: Extended Preview: NBC's Revolution

Postby bkthomson » Tue Aug 07, 2012 4:21 pm

Looks like Walking Dead without the Dead.
I used to have goals. They were evil goals, but they were goals. -- Dr. Heinz Doofenshmirtz

Dragavon wrote:He's being diplomatic again. :lol:

Zechs wrote:I have to repress you more. You're way too goodie two shoes.

Fat Ollie Weeks wrote:I swear to God, you are so boring sometimes I think you're just a stealth-mod-bot that Jude has coded.

IvCNuB4
Zombie Guard

Liked in: 2 posts

Re: Extended Preview: NBC's Revolution

Postby IvCNuB4 » Tue Aug 07, 2012 6:27 pm

I hope they make lots of fun of hard-core Internet geeks and Facebook zombies who are now totally clueless on actual social interaction :P
-
Victorian Squid wrote:In a DC/Marvel cross-over "all your favorite Marvel characters would catch contextually-transmitted diseases and Steph infections."

leave a comment with facebook

Return to The Asylum