Advertisement

Just a Little More Blud: The Price of Funny Books

Discuss the latest comic book news and front page articles, read or post your own reviews of comics, and talk about anything comic book related. Threads from the two subforums below will also show up here. News Stand topics can also be read and posted in from The Asylum.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

LOLtron
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Liked in: 356 posts

Postby LOLtron » Mon Aug 27, 2012 5:30 am

Expensive comics and cheap blow jobs! You know you want to read this one!

Remember, you can read Just a Little More Blud up to 24 hours early each week (depending on how lazy we are) if you bookmark our webcomic reader homepage!

Notes from the Bludhouse

So when I see the current prices of comics, I can't help but think that it's one of the reasons that the industry I love is dying. You can talk about paper quality and printing costs all you want, but I call bs on most of that. Comics SHOULD be for kids. They should be affordable and easily available.

In a time when 3 of the highest grossing movies in recent history are comic book properties, yet the comic industry itself is dying, one has to wonder why. Get on the ball, Marvel and DC. Start taking advantage of the digital medium and get your product out there for EVERYONE to read, not just for us 30-something fanboys with nothing better to do.

And for all you women out there (or men - we're not picky), discounted blowjobs aren't a bad idea either.

Thanks for reading.

-Jon Salwen

Written or Contributed by Jude Terror

READ THIS ARTICLE ON THE FRONT PAGE, HUMANS!

Advertisement

Doc Jon
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Liked in: 1 post
Formerly: Doc Spider

Re: Just a Little More Blud: The Price of Funny Books

Postby Doc Jon » Mon Aug 27, 2012 11:38 am

Supes: what is in the background between Blud and Dan?

HJJOUNB SAWLWEN HATES MEO!!!! -Royal

leave a comment with facebook

Return to The News Stand